Wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck!

Just got my test score from my city's Police Patrolmans Exam. I'm ranked number 96 out of 1800 plus (Tested at 99.58% with residency. Military and law enforcement college had more points available to them so they could get over 100%).

I knew I did good, but, not expecting that good. Good chance I'll see academy in the next class or two.

All Smiles today...

Congrats, Cleve. Hope you get in.

Comment

Congratulations!
      I don't think you will have a problem getting in with those scores.
      -Rick

Comment

Congrats bro!!

Comment

John, I didn't know you are that bored
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Not bored, I just live in a place where it's one of the few solid careers with good retirement. Big service based economy here with lotsa low paying jobs.

Been wanting to do it a long time really tho. Now, just seemed to be the time.

Comment

Bill's nagging finally got to ya, huh? "I'm tellin ya brutherrrrrrr... being a cop is where it's at!"
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

so they're looking for smart cops now, eh? It's not enough to just have a desire to beat people anymore?

well done, John. Best of luck.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Good luck John. If you ever decide to go crooked, give me a buzz, I'd like a slice of that pie j/k

Comment

That's pretty damn cool.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Good luck!

I intended to go into law enforcement after high school, but I saw an opportunity in IT that was too good to pass up. I had two roommates in college that were law enforcement students, and realized that I probably wouldn't have lasted a month in that program. Hell, one of them only made it 4-5 months before he threw in the towel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, I need all the luck I can get.

Inazone, What do you think were their biggest hurdles?

Comment

I probably don't know shit, but isn't the PA a lot like bootcamp? Fuck the PA Movies. The guys that drop out can't get with the program, I'll bet. The point of any program is to turn out a finished product based the participants willingness to be molded. If after a few weeks in the hands of the molders and a moldee ( ) doesn't like it they bail. Somehow, I don't think that will be an issue with you.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Who's the dumbfuck that told you to be a Cleveland Cop???...

what a retard!!!:ROTF:

Ahhh, you'll be fine...whenever our dickhead mayor decides to put some much needed people on..

It's a shit city..BUT we got some awesome people that you'll be working with. You can have all the fun you want ..whether you want it or not..

It's a great job..I'd do it all over again..I miss it, well sometimes. Now, you can take my place..maybe even get my old badge number..now that would be a trip!

I almost got badge#666..but got I fucked up right after I was approved for it...damn!

You did great, I'm proud of ya..I'll do whatever I can for you while being processed.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                              Thanks guys, I need all the luck I can get.

Inazone, What do you think were their biggest hurdles?

Don't worry..some guy's biggest "hurdles" are themselves..and they always weed themselves out..I watched MANY go for many years , for the same exact reasons.

you don't need to worry about that..trust me.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X