Brownsville Station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownsville Station?

I remember a buddy of mine gave a tape of these guys back in the early 80's. I thought they were pretty cool, had some catchy tunes but I had never seen them until today.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SxBbmoUdEac
    Just one more guitar!

"Smokin' in the Boys Room" was a classic. But, I was there when it came out.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Wake up, you pups. Not you, Scotty. You're awake. There are so many late '60's and '70's bands that are just awesome to listen to. I was there and it was no great shakes at the time. But, in retrospect, those bands were just cool.
    Last edited by fett; 05-13-2007, 04:37 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Omg, I was listening to sirius in the car the other day and the Martian Boogie came on. My son was like WTF?:ROTF:

Comment

A net buddy works at at at risk junior high school in Philly. There were many 8th graders in one of the washrooms one lunch hour. A student was pimping out his girlfriend: lunch money for bjs.

We thought we were bad ass for smoking and sharing a mickey of shit mix stolen from our dads bottles. I am only young enough to have been in the 9th grade for the Motley Crue cover. Now, were is the damn remote for my time machine?

Comment

Yeah, I was in elem school. Don Kirschners Rock Concert was a great show Can see where Ed yet again might have borrowed some ideas.
          Last edited by charvelguy; 05-13-2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

yup I remember that stuff from when I was like 8-10.
            good shit back then.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I saw them live in 1979
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A guy I worked with used to drum for them way back before I was born. Sounds like they were pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                X