Any F1 fans out there. Ferrari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any F1 fans out there. Ferrari

I just had to have this. In fact, I have 2. I did my research and these date back to 1980-86, 1988. Made in Italy and everything.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Wearing that is like shouting "I have a tiny cock" at the top of your voice.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Wearing that is like shouting "I have a tiny cock" at the top of your voice.
      It would work that way for a normal person.But since Fett is a Viking god-like person,he doesn't need to mention that he doesn't have a tiny cock.

And even if he had one,he would buy a bigger one off eBay for 99 cents.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Now that actually did make me laugh out loud!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'm not going to wear that. You silly boys. But, I am sure that there are 2 gay F1 fannies that will eat these up.

Comment

Depends on how you carry yourself. I like F1 and Ferrari and would wear something like that. I dress way more "gay" than the guys I know and get more women than them too. Guys give me shit about it but I think they're jealous.

Comment

ya need one of these to go with it

I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

lol twice in one thread!

Comment

I don't do logo anything. It's ghey.:ROTF: Unless it's my "Vikings" jacket.

Comment

They're a pretty cool find, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear them. Not even me, and I'm fervent in my belief that a motor race is not a "real" motor race unless it's won by a red car!

Comment

Working...
                    X