Just for fun, Spider-man trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun, Spider-man trivia

Seeing as how part three of the Spider-man movies is about to hit the cinema's I figure it was time to see how many fans of the friendly neighborhood wallcrawler are on this forum. And how much they really know about the webhead.

Question one.
    During the Secret wars Spidey got his Black and white suit which was influenced by Spiderwoman two. Their suits are similar save for two things, what are they?

Question two.
    How many times did Spider-man die? (You'll be surprised how many times he kicked the bucket)

Question three.
    Venom's first real appearence in Amazing Spider-man part 299

Venom is one of Spidey's most notorious enimies, he first appeared in small cameo's following Peter Parker around and observing Spidey's fights with crooks like Sin-Eater. Venom made his first appearence scaring the living daylights out of Mary Jane. My Question, which legendary marvel and later Image artist was the first to draw Venom in combat with Spidey?

Question four.
    Spiderman has a utility belt around his waist, which holds his spare web cartidges, a camera and one thing he never uses anymore. What is that third gadget in Spidey's utility belt?

Question five.
    Venom and Carnage are immune to Spidey's spidersense, they are the only ones that can actually creep up on the guy. Hobgoblin and Green Goblin used pumpkin bombs with a special kind of gas that nutralised Spidey's spidersense. But it was another crook who came up with that disabling gas, who was that?

Okay then, I am curious to see who knows all the answers.

I know 3 & 4.........McFarlane was the first to draw Venom (but as far as I recall he first appeared in #298) and the extra gadget on his belt is the goofy batman-esque spotlight.........
    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

:-/ never read the comics, just watched the cartoons. Looking forward to the third movie though. #2 was awesome.
      Scott

Comment

When my son was a kid we had the VHS with The Green Goblin. The guy would fly around the city on some space bike. He would start to say; "Spiderman is ........" and slam into a building before he could say; "Peter Parker". That still cracks me up.:ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I just heard that they are going to do a Spiderman musical.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Bono and the Edge are going to do the music. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: They are all sissies in tights. http://www.playbill.com/news/article/87231.html Shouldn't Andrew Lloyd "Webber" do it? That's a pun, son.
          Last edited by fett; 04-19-2007, 02:44 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Question one.
            During the Secret wars Spidey got his Black and white suit which was influenced by Spiderwoman two. Their suits are similar save for two things, what are they?

Her mask doesn't fully cover her face, and she has white on her legs and arms.

Question two.
            How many times did Spider-man die? (You'll be surprised how many times he kicked the bucket)
            As far as I know, he has only 'died' once, and that was in 'The Other'

Question three.
            My Question, which legendary marvel and later Image artist was the first to draw Venom in combat with Spidey?
            McFarlane

Question four.
            Spiderman has a utility belt around his waist, which holds his spare web cartidges, a camera and one thing he never uses anymore. What is that third gadget in Spidey's utility belt?

Spider-Signal

Question five.
            Venom and Carnage are immune to Spidey's spidersense, they are the only ones that can actually creep up on the guy. Hobgoblin and Green Goblin used pumpkin bombs with a special kind of gas that nutralised Spidey's spidersense. But it was another crook who came up with that disabling gas, who was that?
            *shrugs* I'm gonna take a guess and say Norman Osborn. :-P

Comment

Well here are the answers.

Question one.

Answer
              Spiderwoman's suit differs look wise in two ways: the mask is different and her arms and legs are white

Question two.

Answer
              1. Spidey died when Killed by Kulan Gath but he was restored to life by Illiana Rasputin and Dr. Strange
              2. Spidey died in the secret wars when Dr. Doom destroyed the heroes hide out. But was brought back by the Beyonder.
              3. Spidey died in "The infinity gauntlet" when he was beaten to death by Terraxia, Thanos' vision of what the perfect woman would be. He was brought back to life when Nebula undid all the damage that Thanos did to the universe.
              4. Spidey died in his battle against Morlun who gave him the most powerful blow he ever got. But Spidey Reincarnated.
              5. Finally: in the "What if" alternate universe, Spidey was killed by the Punisher.

Question three.
              Venom is one of Spidey's most notorious enimies, he first appeared in small cameo's following Peter Parker around and observing Spidey's fights with crooks like Sin-Eater. Venom made his first appearence scaring the living daylights out of Mary Jane. My Question, which legendary marvel and later Image artist was the first to draw Venom in combat with Spidey?

answer
              Todd Mcfarlane

Question four.

answer.
              The Spider search light.

Question five.

Answer.
              The honor of inventing a gas that disables all of Spidey's special powers (including wall crawling), goes to THIS guy.

The terrible Tinkerer, who also stole Spidey's spider mobile and used it against him.

Comment

Well here are the answers.

Question one.

Answer
                Spiderwoman's suit differs look wise in two ways: the mask is different and her arms and legs are white

Question two.

Answer
                1. Spidey died when Killed by Kulan Gath but he was restored to life by Illiana Rasputin and Dr. Strange
                2. Spidey died in the secret wars when Dr. Doom destroyed the heroes hide out. But was brought back by the Beyonder.
                3. Spidey died in "The infinity gauntlet" when he was beaten to death by Terraxia, Thanos' vision of what the perfect woman would be. He was brought back to life when Nebula undid all the damage that Thanos did to the universe.
                4. Spidey died in his battle against Morlun who gave him the most powerful blow he ever got. But Spidey Reincarnated.
                5. Finally: in the "What if" alternate universe, Spidey was killed by the Punisher.

Question three.

answer
                Todd Mcfarlane

Question four.

answer.
                The Spider search light.

Question five.

Answer.
                The honor of inventing a gas that disables all of Spidey's special powers (including wall crawling), goes to THIS guy.

The terrible Tinkerer, who also stole Spidey's spider mobile and used it against him.

Comment

Working...
                X