Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs!!! WOO-HOO...what?...no one here watches hockey or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild...

Geez - how can you play the game you played on Tuesday and then play like that!?! Looks like I need to find a new horse for the rest of the playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
      Wild...

Geez - how can you play the game you played on Tuesday and then play like that!?! Looks like I need to find a new horse for the rest of the playoffs...
      Yeah, where's Teemu and Karya when you needed them?

Sorry... just had to. :p
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The bigger question -- how do you NOT CONVERT on a 5-on-3 powerplay??? If you can't do that, you don't deserve to win.

Well, now the chess game begins for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

Shhh.... don't jinx =)

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

The OT Monkey off the Stars back. The momentum is now in their favor...keep it up and win one at the AAC to force game 7.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
              The bigger question -- how do you NOT CONVERT on a 5-on-3 powerplay??? If you can't do that, you don't deserve to win.

Well, now the chess game begins for next year...
              I know. I thought only the Flyers did stuff like that For the record I'm rooting for Dallas now. I hate almost every other team in the playoffs (Read: Sens, Devils )

Comment

I'd like to see the Red Wings beat the Rangers in the finals

Comment

I guess I have to root for the Ducks - at least I can then say we were eliminated by the team that won it all!

Comment

I live near Raleigh, NC, and I must say that things are different here this year vs. last. Last year there were TONS of hockey fans, now nobody seems to be talking about it!

I still root for the Sharks though so I am still alive.
                    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Calgary is back in the game... too bad they're going to loose game five. Sens will probably be out next round.

Hopefully Vancouver can finish off Dallas asap so they get alittle rest... too many OT games!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        I'd like to see the Red Wings beat the Rangers in the finals

I'm with you Troy, only the opposite on the outcome, it would be cool to see two of the original 6 teams in the finals. I think the NHL needs it too for some attention for once, the sport needs some help and that would do it.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think the best thing to boost support... Montreal VS Toronto in the semi-finals :P

Comment

Vancouver needs to go far this year, they finally got a decent goalie (LOOOOUUUU), and Naslund & Linden deserve a cup ring....hopefully this is their year cause they probably won't be around much longer.......would be nice if Bertuzzi would re-sign this summer.....
                            I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Stupid Anahiem... I don't have anything long winded or clever to say other than I wish the Wild would have gotten past the first round.

I will say that they had plent of chances to put the puck in the net but they seemed to want to get that extra pass in a lot.

Also, Tuesday's officiating WAS TERRIBLE.
                              Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                              The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I haven't been watching , but I'm lending my support to Detroit at least for the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X