Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs!!! WOO-HOO...what?...no one here watches hockey or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....And that be the end of that.........

Comment

• it certainly is, but watch out for Ottawa, they are en fuego right now, and are a much bigger challenge than the rangers. i saw 6 games, and not 4, and we really should have seen 7 after losing today. Lindy actually said "we finally got some breaks"-lol What a joke.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• It was NOT a good week for me.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• If Ottawa comes out flying against the Sabres, they will only lose. For Ottawa to win, they would have to play defensively first, and that aint gonna happen..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post
            Buffffffaaaalloooo!

I was scared for abit there, but man, what a good ending!
            it really was a great series though, Rangers got nothing to be ashamed of..

Comment

• Emery just downed brodeur in 5. Not too shabby, plus they are a lost more physical than the Sabres. I think Ottawa is playing the best hockey of any team right now. Watch out for Spezza, and the rest of his line. They would have rolled over my rangers.

Comment

• 4KOA,
                I'd rather be a ranger fan any day , and i'm sick to my stomach that we actually had a chance to put them away in 5 games!!! Can you believe that?? we gave games 2 and 5 away, but you can put it in reverse too, so the argument goes on forever. The quicker team won.

Comment

• game 2 and 5 hurt, easily games they could have won, but what are ya gonna do,
                  i look at this way they were playing playoff type hockey for like 2 months, they were bound to get worn out eventually
                  Last edited by 4koa; 05-07-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• they went 9-1-1 in their last 11, and won their last 13 in a row at home. thought w ewould force a 7th game, Cullen may have had 4 goals yesterday, sometimnes you get the bounces, sometimes you don't. i don't think they expected ryan miller to be so good, and he was very good.

Comment

• yea ...i kept waiting for the 3rd line of Cullen,Prucha,Callahan to bust out in a big way but it just never happened...they had a ton of great chances and played well but just couldn't seem to finish..to me that was the difference in the series

Miller was incredible, as was Lundquist..both put Brodeur (who's suppose to "the best" ) to shame IMO..never saw soo many weak goals given up then Brodeur this year

they keep raving about how many games Brodeur won this year but you know what he played pretty much every game this year..not a big surprise
                      Last edited by 4koa; 05-07-2007, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4koa View Post
                        yea ...i kept waiting for the 3rd line of Cullen,Prucha,Callahan to bust out in a big way but it just never happened...they had a ton of great chances and played well but just couldn't seem to finish..to me that was the difference in the series

Miller was incredible, as was Lundquist..both put Brodeur (who's suppose to "the best" ) to shame IMO..never saw soo many weak goals given up then Brodeur this year

they keep raving about how many games Brodeur won this year but you know what he played pretty much every game this year..not a big surprise
                        I agree the rangers had chances. But i think the biggest thing in the series was game 5, letting drury score w/ freaking 7 seconds left. Rangers win that, and they likely wouldve won the series.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 4koa View Post
                          it really was a great series though, Rangers got nothing to be ashamed of..
                          I have been impressed by Buffalo all season, seems like they played well every time I saw em, The Rangers are a damn good team, but I think Buffalo is just having one of those years where everything just clicks.
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

• I went to a Buffalo/Ottawa game earlier this year and also last year. Their team speed and discipline were amazing. They are faster than we are... and thats saying something, because we are pretty quick too. Buffalo also has more depth. We lived and died with one line this year pretty much. Fishers line wasn't as effective this year.

Comment

• Ottawa is playing at the top of their game right now, Spezza is a studhorse, this series is going to be great to watch. Ottawa has a more physical game, but buffalo can score 12 goals in 3 minutes, it depends if Emery can hang and i ryan Miller stays hot. Ottawa is fairly deep too, this one goes seven. best series of the playoffs if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                Ottawa is fairly deep too, this one goes seven. best series of the playoffs if you ask me.
                                i agree this is going to be the one to watch..probably more then the finals

Comment

Working...
                                X