X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Hernandez Tonight

2nd time seeing him this season

I figure a 3 hit shutout compleate game
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Donnie, my boy, as much as I love you, I don't think anyone gives a shit about the Mariners. Fukking East Coast Snobs.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ya the mariners suck ass but with Felix pitching everyone will watch

Comment

This kid is the next Doc Gooden. Good thing the Mariners coaches are smart enough to limit his pitches.

Comment

Fuck the baseball gods

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was watching the game at a friend's place and had to head home at the middle of the 7th inning. Being a Minnesotan and having heard/read all the media hype about King Felix, I was expecting the worst, Silva being sort of a question mark in spring training. It didn't hurt my feelings at all, the way the game unfolded, although I must admit that I was still half-expecting the Twins to blow their lead. Ichiro is a monster in the outfield, and Sexson made that homer look effortless. Not even a complete swing to put it out.

But it went my way in the end.
            sigpic

Comment

oh man, that kid is lights out; i hope that his injury is nothing serious. how about buhrle's no-hitter last night? good times.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
              X