Movie "eragon".....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but the Little Mermaid had better comedy

Anyway, Dragon flicks are getting about as dull as Dinosaur flicks, and about as common. Jurassic Park was good, but the slew of crap Sci-Fi Channel dinosaur movies that came after that blew chunks.

I think there needs to be an independent Quality Assurance council that reviews/screens these things and says "look, I know you blew all your budget hiring the one "name-brand" actor in the movie, but honestly, you suck and your movie blows".

I mean if George Lucas could take a half-dozen relative unknowns and one "name-brand" actor and make a low-budget film like Star Wars into a Classic, why is it so hard to follow that formula of good story, good script, and good special effects? It's like playing guitar - why do so many people spend so many years listening to and learning from players with advanced technique, yet their first release is all pentatonics and 3-chords?

"What part were you learning, son?"
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
    X