Monthly tattoo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly tattoo.

Okay, so it hasn't actually been a month yet since my last one, but close enough.

Got this yesterday. That's why it's still glistening with Polysporin.

It's my first color too!!

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Nice! That's a cool green.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

not my taste..but, it`s nice made
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nice one, zeegs, and great colors. Where are you getting these done?
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I once got a tatoo in prison of a zebra.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            Nice one, zeegs, and great colors. Where are you getting these done?
            Local places. This one was done at Darkside Tattoo here in Welland. I have 3 Tattoo places within walking distance, and if I drive 20 minutes or so, I have a choice of another 16 or so places. Because of this, I can afford to be picky, and although it's nice to have some variety, I think I have found the artist I'll use for most of my future work. Darkside is ultra-professional, clean, comfortable, and Grant (the owner) is a great guy. He doesn't yak too much, but is very friendly, does awesome work, and doesn't dig too hard. This one was barely more than a tickle.

By the way, thanks, I like the colours too. The pigment technology these days is crazy. That's what made me finally decide to get some colour. The colours last much longer these days, and are much more vibrant than they were even a few years ago.

I already have my next one picked out, and it's going to have colour in it too.

Comment

nice lookin' tat...great color!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Local places. This one was done at Darkside Tattoo here in Welland. I have 3 Tattoo places within walking distance, and if I drive 20 minutes or so, I have a choice of another 16 or so places. Because of this, I can afford to be picky, and although it's nice to have some variety, I think I have found the artist I'll use for most of my future work. Darkside is ultra-professional, clean, comfortable, and Grant (the owner) is a great guy. He doesn't yak too much, but is very friendly, does awesome work, and doesn't dig too hard. This one was barely more than a tickle.

By the way, thanks, I like the colours too. The pigment technology these days is crazy. That's what made me finally decide to get some colour. The colours last much longer these days, and are much more vibrant than they were even a few years ago.

I already have my next one picked out, and it's going to have colour in it too.
                I like hearing that you have options available to you for good artists. My last tattoo was done at a shop five hours from my home. I feel fortunate to have this guy so close - yeah, I know, that sounds nuts. Prior to finding this current guy, I had flown to Toronto & London, Ont. for quality ink...Yonge St. Tattoos & Addicitve Tattooing.

My first few tattoos were colored and I can see the difference in todays pigments, again your colors look great. I'll post a pic when I finish my sleeve - probably next year.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Cool!! Looks great Zeegs.
                  I get my next one Tuesday. Can't wait!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

do we have any other tattoo artists on the board, or am i alone here? lol. i think i remember someone talking about doing some flash as kind of a hobbie, but thats it. if theres any other artists here speak up!

btw, looks good Zeegs.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                        Cool!! Looks great Zeegs.
                        I get my next one Tuesday. Can't wait!
                        Make sure to post a pic Jeri.

MrSung, I have seriously considered getting into it, and I may get myself a machine in the next month and give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                        X