A funny thing happend in the drive-thru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny thing happend in the drive-thru

Well, This morning I pull into the Spangles drive-thru to get breakfast. As I pull up to the order board I notice some movement in front of me. It had been raining this morning and was still drizzling. I look through groggy eyes and realize I am staring at a rat the size of my cat, LOL. The girl inside asks me for my order and I state "there is a large rat the size of my cat in your drive thru", long pause, she says " can you run it over?" ROFL, I tell her that wouldnt be a good idea due to the mess and the people who follow me to place orders. I hear the manager yell in the background "tell him we will call the exterminator", The girl relays to me "We will call the Terminator", LOL.

Next thing an asst. mgr., cute girl, 19, weighs a buck o'five soaking wet comes out with a stick and clipboard. She walks around front of my car and says "oh my, he is a big one", I say "honey if you hit him with that stick or clipboard, he is gonna munch all the way up your leg to your head", LOL. She then promptly turned around and went back into the building.

Quite a morning and it wasnt even 8am yet.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Wish I coulda been there.
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder what kinda meat they serve at fast food places...
      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson View Post
        Yeah, after she scraped it off the clipboard, into the deep fryer it went!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was walking back to my ship when I was in Cuba with the Navy, as I rounded a dark corner, there was this high pitched squeal coming from under this lamppost. When I looked over there, there was a banana rat that was as big as a medium size dog. I thought I was hallucinating.

I swore off rum and coke that day, well, at least until the next day.:ROTF:

I didn't know rats got that big.
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Ok, gotta ask...
            Did you go ahead and get your breakfast there?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Yeah, after she scraped it off the clipboard, into the deep fryer it went!
              Hahahahah XD!!! I'd believe it, there's crazy rumors going around about every fast food joint in the world. Especially places like KFC / McDonalds
              -- The Midnighter
              Administrate!

Comment

We got rats around the Lake Erie lakefront living in the erosion rocks here that can sit up and bite you on the kneecap. They build nests and get pissed if you come by them getting to the water to fish, haha....

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson View Post
                  Yeah, i always test mine on my cats and if they eat it so do I !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised she didn't yell to the manager That the lunch meat got away again.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I remember reading in the daily news in NYC about a family that was just sitting on their front steps of their brownstone and this slowly limping dirty white dog just appeared out of nowhere , was obviously in pain, starving, and filthy. The family then takes it in to their home, nurses it back to health over a few weeks, clean it up nice and shiny with a couple of baths, and next thing you know , it has attacked, killed, and eaten their cat, and it viciously attacked their child who only 3 or 4 years old. The thing turned out to be a over sized monster bolivian rat. Sucks about their cat, but imagine if it messed the kid up or killed him. That thing better be ready for the worst booting it will ever have. It was s o dirty when it came slowly hobbling up, they really thought it was a lost dog. Now if this was in the New York Post , I'd laugh because they'll say the beatles are playing tonite with Hendrix and Joplin in central park, but the daily news is not nearly the rag that the post is.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Rats need luv too!!!!!

Comment

Around here in Pittsburgh we have 3 big rivers and one day while fishing for carp, catfish and toilet paper back in the 70`s with my older brothers I said hey man, look at that huge Beaver swimming by and my brothers started to laugh and said you idiot, that is a River Rat. I was like holy is that a big rat!! yes, we still have them, but now you can catch all of the above plus bass, walleye, etc. The rivers are much cleaner now, well except for all of the heavy metals on the bottom Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Maikeru View Post
                            Hahahahah XD!!! I'd believe it, there's crazy rumors going around about every fast food joint in the world. Especially places like KFC / McDonalds
                            Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            I remember reading in the daily news in NYC about a family that was just sitting on their front steps of their brownstone and this slowly limping dirty white dog just appeared out of nowhere , was obviously in pain, starving, and filthy. The thing turned out to be a over sized monster bolivian rat.
                            Nice OOOOOLD urban legends, guys! :ROTF:

Only been 2 cases of fast food cookery: a breaded chicken head at McDs and a mouse at Popeye's: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/friedrat.asp

The Mexican Pet is one of the oldest modern ULs around: http://www.snopes.com/critters/lurkers/mexicanpet.asp
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                              I was walking back to my ship when I was in Cuba with the Navy, as I rounded a dark corner, there was this high pitched squeal coming from under this lamppost. When I looked over there, there was a banana rat that was as big as a medium size dog. I thought I was hallucinating.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X