been gone awhile and news for drsracing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been gone awhile and news for drsracing

well, just saying hi again, been absent for almost a year. Found out october before last I have diabetes, almost died in the hospital from pancreatitis (sp?) and then the really bad news...the woman of my dreams leaves me for a 20 yr old girl. I haven't played any of my guitars since I moved out. But life goes on. There are a lot of lonely women out there. Let me say that again...there are a lot of lonely women out there, lol. Anywho, I have decided that life really is worth living...got my first tattoo, bought a motorcycle and started getting back in shape.
    If Donny (drsracing ) is still around, I found out some interesting stuff about the Model 7 I traded ya. That guitar had been signed by Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick at the Dallas Guitar Show years ago. The autograph had been wiped off by a friend of mine who actually owned the guitar at one time.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

I think sadly that he sold that model 7 on ebay. It was actually pretty funny, people were giving him shit because his room was a mess (he took pictures of the guitar on his bed).

Comment

Welcome back!! Nice to see you have such a positive attitude.

Comment

Working...
      X