lifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifters

Guys (or girls) on here that lift, I've got a question for you.

I currently have a pretty damn good routine, and a steady dose of supplements that I'm taking. Well, really just protein, L-Arginine, NoxCG3 and a few others.

I mainly want to "cut up" a bitmore than I am. I'm combine weights, and cardio. I've got some extra fat though, that even with a modified diet, I'm having trouble shedding.

Are there some fat burners, I can add to my workout, that will help shed this extra "baggage"? I'm not looking for overnight, as I'm already working out regularly, but I'm just not moving as fast as I'd like.

run much? If not. start. If you do, run a mile more than you do now, and in a week or so, add to it.

Comment

I run, and jump rope. Every Thai boxing class, I jump rope, and before every Judo and JuJitsu class, I run.

Comment

Oh man, I thought this thread was about that tv we took from your house...

Comment

That old piece of crap? You can have it! hah!

Comment

Maybe what I am saying is an obvious one but here goes...
            to reduce bulk, you do less weights and more reps. Bodybuilders (well I was into BB a long time ago so I know) do like 200 reps to provide definition to their bulky muscles. Is that what you are looking for?

on the contrary, heavy weights and less reps (under 10) increases bulk.
            Sam

Comment

Are you sure it's flab and not just muscle groups that need to be targeted specifically?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought this was going to be about the mechanical type of lifter :ROTF:

Drink a lot of extra water if you are not doing so. I assume you are else your lifting would suffer.
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                  I thought this was going to be about the mechanical type of lifter :ROTF:

Drink a lot of extra water if you are not doing so. I assume you are else your lifting would suffer.
                  +1 to that. i've seen people carrying a gallon jugs of water around the gym. Although I think that is unnecessary since "drink lots of water" does not mean drink lots of it only during workout. Weight lifting has an impact on the muscles thru the day after a workout (since growing muscle is nothing but the body repairing the micro tears that happen during weight lifting), you got to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
                  Sam

Comment

Working...
                  X