Debris in turn 3. My ass. NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debris in turn 3. My ass. NASCAR

They were all going to run out of gas with 3 laps to go. "Oh, my God. That would be just awful. " Throw a fucking yellow for a hotdog wrappper on the track with 16 to go.What a bunch of southern fried bullshit.
    Last edited by fett; 03-18-2007, 04:45 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Go figure, they set up Jimmy Johnson to win, who just happens to have Kobalt tools on his car.

Comment

I didn't get that deep into it, but yeah that makes sense. If it weren't for Mark Martin I would stop watching that BS. NASCAR races have become a "Staged Event" and this one takes the cake.

Comment

Go fast, turn left. *yawn*
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

NASCAR is as much about entertainment as it is about racing. Maybe moreso these days.

Comment

And that sucks more wind than a restrictor plate carb.

Comment

I had the race on and was'nt really watching. Tuned it off after this crap Fuck Nascar, anymore total BS
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Ha ha Fett you're gonna blow a gasket
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Ha ha Fett you're gonna blow a gasket

Nah, he's a Viking, he's gonna blow a longboat plank!

chuck
                  "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                    Go figure, they set up Jimmy Johnson to win, who just happens to have Kobalt tools on his car.
                    Good Jimmy Johnson story - my boss goes to dinner a couple weeks ago, and there's this full-entourage walking in. Being inquisitive, bossman asks maitre'd who this is for. He replies, "Jimmy Johnson". Boss scratches his head, and wonders why he doesn't see a former football coach with bad blow-dried hair. I had to explain to him that he was a NASCAR racer.

Mind you, this happens to most people here in his hometown of San Diego (ok, really El Cajon) - personally couldn't pick him out of a line up if you paid me...
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I was watching the Grand Am Rolex Sports Car racing the other night. Those guys turn left AND right.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, theres a few races with left turns in NASCAR. Seems like theres a few accidents everytime. I used to have a NASCAR watchin beer drinkin neighbor.

He'd have his 1980's pro logic system blaring that shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X