Apologies to Jack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to Jack...

I was a dick to Jack (our beloved Slayer) this morning because I was crabby. Sorry Jack - you're a great guy and have always been nothing other than enthusiastic about everything. You caught the brunt of my bad mood and didn't deserve it. I shouldn't short like that to anyone, regardless of whatever else is going on in my life.

I'm not that kind of person, and it wasn't very nice. I apologize again. Thanks for pointing it out and putting me back on track.

nice Chris....man enough to admit when you make a mistake!
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Life's too short, ya know? Sometimes all it takes is ONE person to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
        Sometimes all it takes is ONE person to point it out.
        Well, more than one person has pointed out that I'm a dick....

What's up with that?

Comment

I don't mind being referred to as a "Dick". That just means being nasty or whatever in a given situation. . But being called a "Dickhead" is an insult. That is an attack on my whole being.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Conspiracy, Cleve. Just keep repeating "Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in fa' me"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I appreciate that Chris We talked and found out we have some things in common and we can all get a lttle moody at times It`s all good man Thanks-Jack

Comment

Working...
              X