New Killswitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Killswitch

I just noticed that it was out, so I "obtained" it. I like it. I know some of you (Bill Z ) think that they are whiny bastards, but damn they write some good tunes, and their guitar tone is GODLY. I love this new one already.

Just saying.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Zeeg,I saw them the other night with Dragonforce,Chimeria and He Is Legend.They were pretty good and you're right,killer guitar tone.Their last song was a badass cover of "Holy Diver".................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

can't disagree with you, zeegs. The new album has massive replay value too. I haven't worn it out, but I'm working on it. Not sick of it yet.

And their cover of Holy Diver was very good.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Bah I missed the tour when it was in Boston. I was going to see DF though never heard KSE before. What's their best album I'll check it out

Comment

My friend David saw them. He said they kicked ass. He had a swollen, bloody lip to prove.
          My Main Rig:
          '87 Charvel Model 4A
          Peavey KB100 amp
          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Chimera was killer,check them out.They impressed me and I'm 43,old school.Good chemistry.Dragonforce was great,a little cheesey,but hey,everyone in the band had chops and really seemed to enjoy the show.I always try to watch the band interaction,great show.............
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              Bah I missed the tour when it was in Boston. I was going to see DF though never heard KSE before. What's their best album I'll check it out
              My personal fave is their RR debut, Alive or Just Breathing. A little heavier than their latest stuff. The original vocalist's use of clean vocals had more of an impact on the songs. If you like the album, you might wanna check out All That Remains "The Fall of Ideals". Similar in style, with some good lead playing. (Also has great guitar tone, produced by Adam D, Killswitch's guitarist/producer)
              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Working...
              X