Other Forum snobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Forum snobs

I signed up to the Kramer forum two weeks ago. I have 5 Kramers including 2 1984 Kramer Specials. Can I post? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Did I ask why? Yes. 4 times, so far. Have I got an answer? No. What is with that? I had no problem signing on to that "Other Board".
    I am a true ass set to this board.

you are a marked man. someone there must know of you.

or it's the helmet?
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      I signed up to the Kramer forum two weeks ago. I have 5 Kramers including 2 1984 Kramer Specials. Can I post? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Did I ask why? Yes. 4 times, so far. Have I got an answer? No. What is with that? I had no problem signing on to that "Other Board".
      Me too man. Same deal.

Comment

Fuk those guys. I can look but I can't touch. That's just wrong, man.

Comment

The administrators need some time to activate your account like here on the JCF...
          Or maybe you didn`t activate the account per email that you have received...
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

They are afraid you may start talking about your plywood guitars or crazy contest???
            sigpic

Comment

Nooo. No e-mail to activate. No response to numerous e-mails as to why. That's OK. Because I have Kramers that they would cream their jeans over. So, I will just lurk.

Comment

Their loss then...

Honestly I like your crazy contest....don't know what the hell that image is...but it's cool.

So where are the pics of the kramers??
                sigpic

Comment

I lost the pics but they are here somewhere on the board. Both are Pacer Specials with 3XXXXX serial numbers stamped "Made in USA" on a flat plate. One is straight stock and the other is a bit modded. I'll post pica again. But, the ones I have belong in ther regrisrty. And if they won't let me post, they can fuk off and die.

Comment

It's only the Kramer forum... That's like being really into cars and then being denied access to the Ford Pinto forum...
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X