Worst band name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst band name?

I say its a tie between U2 and Nickelback. What-the-fuck is a nickelback? :ROTF:
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

U2 was actually never invisioned as "Youtoo" apparently. Ive heard of a few weird ones though like Android Lust and Goblin Cock. Puddle of Mudd is pretty dumb too due to the spelling.

Comment

Jimmy eat world.That has just got to be the worst.Not only faggy but just plain stupid.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

there are so many new bands with awful names, but one that sticks out to me is:

...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
        Hail yesterday

Comment

This is no comment on the earlier output of the bands, but Metallica and Megadeth are pretty crap names....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nickelback has something to do with one of the guys who worked in a coffee shop and he would always give people their change which would usually be a nickel. Why the hell I know that, I'm not fully sure, but am pretty ashamed. I think it has to do with too much time spent on WikiPedia.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

isn't a nickleback the 5th defensive back in football?

Jimmy Eat World IS a horrible name and a shitty band.

Trail of Dead is a kickass name, it's excellent.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I always assumed U2 was a reference to the spy plane.
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                  Trail of Dead is a kickass name, it's excellent.
                  It could be a good album title, but what's with all these bands using sentences for band names? And Trail of Dead use half a sentence.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Savage Garden. When I saw the name of the band I expecting a heavy metal video... What I got was

Comment

"System of a down"
                      "Anal cunt" (yes, this does actually exist - apparently)
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Anal Cunt owns. "Kyle From Incantation Has A Mustache" is one of the greatest songs of all time.
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I was in a band called fun at the pond...that was pretty lame..

Comment

Abstrakt Algebra - ridiculously nerdy name

Celtic Frost - I just don't like how that name sounds

and all those fantasy/ antique weirdo names ala LOTR characters wich a lot of metal bands have
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                              I always assumed U2 was a reference to the spy plane.
                              Lockheed shoulda sued 'em...

Comment

Working...
                              X