Thoughts on the new Victory Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the new Victory Vision

I realize this will be a love/hate kinda motorcycle.

I for one, absolutely LOVE it.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...on/Experience/

Geez ..I dunno.. That's one I hafta think on but I've always been more of a classic type

Are you still happywith your victory?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

110%.

The motor is so strong, and i've had no problems.

Comment

Looks like someone took a Gold Wing and applied a Tron motif to it.
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Looks like one of those cars from the 30s or 40s with the big sweeping fenders.

Not sure I dig that look on a bike, though.

I always thought Polaris should come out with a sport bike. When I first heard they were coming out with a motorcycle, I assumed it would be a sport bike. I was amazed that they came out with a cruiser.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I love that sweeping look it has man. For me it has an iconic look that nothing else out there has. Very cool bike.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I don't know, man. Victory makes cool bikes, but they seem so "big" to me. Like everything on them is huge. Maybe it's just me.

As for that particular bagger? That has some cool aero styling.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Their older stuff was real bulky, but the newer stuff is more stretched out.

I'm 5'8" and ride this '06 Jackpot just fine...

Comment

Well, I like your bike a LOT better than the one in the link. I'm not one for all the farings, storage areas etc.

Comment

Well, it's definitely got style.

Bad or good, but it's style.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yep, classic with some new. Sharp bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                        Their older stuff was real bulky, but the newer stuff is more stretched out.

I'm 5'8" and ride this '06 Jackpot just fine...

I have the exact same bike in the anniversary blue, it's like riding the couch...I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          Well, I like your bike a LOT better than the one in the link. I'm not one for all the farings, storage areas etc.
                          IMO you need one of each. A bar bike like mine and a comfy touring bike so you can throw the wife on the back and some junk in the trunk and take a long ride.

Comment

Working...
                          X