Hendrix + Vodka = Purple Haze...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrix + Vodka = Purple Haze...

Anyone ever try this, i'm ordering a bottle (or 2) for sure.

http://www.houseofhendrix.com/vodka.php

Just remember to lie on your belly and don't take downers. Hellfire, Ralph. It can't be that bad.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

LOL, my wife and I are vodka connoisseurs.

We love to try new higher end vodka whenever we get the chance. Just wondering how this will be and if anyone ever tried it.

Comment

Stoly in the freezer. That works for me. The Hendrix stuff if probably made from distilled sweaty t-shirts.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

get it while you can. his sister is going after them. she finds it offencive to have the family name and image on the same type substance that killed him.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I have a, no make that 2 bottles of ABSOLUT CITRON in the freezer myself. go figure?
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I heard a rumor about that. I'll have to get a bottle of 2 quick for the hell of it.

Comment

Absolut, what's in a name?:ROTF: :ROTF: This was back in 1972 when you couldn't buy Stoly in the US. Me and my cousin were in TJ, as in Mexico, and I had a shot of that. It was a shot I will never forget. It was just grand. We had more.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                Last edited by fett; 03-10-2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  The Hendrix stuff if probably made from distilled sweaty t-shirts.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  Watch out for the acid flashbacks!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Anyone now where it was made? That could be an issue. But who cares? You could use the shit to set your guitar on fire. That is if it's proof enough.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      You could use the shit to set your guitar on fire. That is if it's proof enough.:ROTF:
                      If not, I got some Bacardi 151...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                        If not, I got some Bacardi 151...
                        I hate/love that stuff. I don't do hard likker because it would be the death of me. My all-time favorite is Wild Turkey 101. I may drink a lot of beer and I know that it is not a good thing, but the hard stuff is just not an option. It's kinda like doing pot but staying away from the others. I know me. And I know........

Comment

Working...
                        X