Daylight Savings Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight Savings Time

3 weeks early. This Sunday. Is this going to affect me? I hate it when they fuck with stuff.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Move to Arizona.

Comment

I need to install patches on my linux build machiens.
      Sam

Comment

If I Spring Forward I'll fall down. I just hope all those people that have access to my computer fix it.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
          Move to Arizona.
          Doesn't help... I still had to patch 500+ systems all around the frikkin world.
          I live here, but all my systems area scattered about the world.

Someone needs to explain to me WHY we NEED DST in the first place?
          And the farming thing is BS... them guys getup before the butcrack of dawn already.
          Us folks here in AZ, including our farmers, get along just fine without it.
          -Rick

Comment

I kind of like it. For most of the summer it stays light out til like 9pm.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              Doesn't help... I still had to patch 500+ systems all around the frikkin world.
              I live here, but all my systems area scattered about the world.

Someone needs to explain to me WHY we NEED DST in the first place?
              And the farming thing is BS... them guys getup before the butcrack of dawn already.
              Us folks here in AZ, including our farmers, get along just fine without it.

Boy Howdy! I grew up in AZ. I've lived in Texas for several years and I can never get used to it. It's stupid, stupid, stupid. And quite honestly, I don't care which way you put it, just put it one way or the other and leave it. The Sun isn't being tricked at all folks.

Comment

Working...
              X