• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one's for YOU Eddie.....
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
      It was during the "balance" era/time when he got somewhat cleaned up.
      I remember reading Guitar World's big interview (spanned two issues if I remember correctly) with Ed around the time of the "III" album. In there he talked about sobering up and getting healthy...very inspring. Then that album totally tanked. I always wondered if that was a contributing factor to him starting drinking again.

Whatever the case, at this point Ed does seem sincere and I truly wish him the best.

Comment

Good luck with all that.

8-Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9-Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Comment

This is the best news one could here from the Van Hlen camp.. I hope he makes it.

Comment

Go Ed!!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post

Unfortunate for Ed, his fall back, led to a even darker, unable to help himself Edward, that many couldn't stand or tolerate to be around let alone do business with. Like Val, you reach a point when all the support and love doesn't help, because he or he doesn't want to help themselves, and family moves on. Basically, the alcoholic has got to want to live. Alcohol not only destroys marriages, jobs and etc, but most importantly to the alcoholic it will erode away at and eventually destroy his or her mental and physical health and inevitably kill them dead. Its sad and frustrating all at the same time to see alcoholic's mess their lives up. Its never to late to wise up and start a new, I wish Ed all the luck and good help he can get cause he is gonna need it.
              Almost all relapses are worse than the previous bender. Alcoholism and addiction is a disease. IT is also a progressive disease meaning it gets worse and worse never better. He needs a lifelong commitment to sobriety and he will be back on top. The thing is few stop on thier first attempt they have to hit thier personal bottom. Sounds like Ed did this on his own and saw himself (not for valerie etc...) that he wanted to do this and that is fantastic. This could really work out for him if this is the case. All should wish him the best of luck.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

And now this?

http://www.thisjustin.com/2007/03/09...ur-with-david/

Probably BS, but interesting.

Comment

Wow I ws just watchin "Live without a Net " the other night. And I really miss the old Eddie. I hope this works and he stays clean and sober this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X