Ya know who really pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know who really pisses me off?

Bono. Seriously, when will he ever shut the fuck up? Who the hell does he think he is, Africas savior? Im SO SICK of hearing about Africa... fuck Africa... and while were at it, fuck helping every other country until we have got shit straight around here... cause god knows we need all the help we can get the way shits going latley. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish U2 would just drop off the face of the earth already.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Yikes. I do agree with you to a certain point. Bono can do what he does because there isn't a whole lot going on in his home country that can get the "Buzz". Don't even get me started on Bill Gates. This isn't one of "Those" threads, is it?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Last edited by fett; 03-08-2007, 04:12 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

He strikes me as one of those "Ive got the money to do it and you dont so hah" types

Comment

I feel the same way about Bono, as well as those new cell phone commercials for the red Moto Razr to help fight AIDS in Africa.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hate Bono too. What a fucking twat he is.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I dont agree with you sir. Africa and many other countries need help. America has what problems? Let me see... where will anna nicole smith's body be buried, who is going to be the next president, will gas prices go up? There are 200 kids dying every day in Africa. Rich people like Bono and Gates just draw attention to the problem. Let them do their thing. If one does not want to contribute to the cause, dont stop in the way of people trying to do some good is my stand on the subject. America is spending $370 million per day ... or some huge amount like that for the war in Iraq. Just imagine how many kids can get food with that money.
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              I dont agree with you sir. Africa and many other countries need help. America has what problems? Let me see... where will anna nicole smith's body be buried, who is going to be the next president, will gas prices go up? There are 200 kids dying every day in Africa. Rich people like Bono and Gates just draw attention to the problem. Let them do their thing. If one does not want to contribute to the cause, dont stop in the way of people trying to do some good is my stand on the subject. America is spending $370 million per day ... or some huge amount like that for the war in Iraq. Just imagine how many kids can get food with that money.
              Its not I have an issue with him doing it, but he always tries to draw as much attention to himself as possible doing it.

Comment

For me, I agree with a lot that Bono is saying - however, when he's charging 120 bucks to see him play, it makes you wonder if it's really me that should be putting my hand in my pocket to donate to charity....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Being a BBC kinda guy, I hear about Africa all the time. It's like their pet continent. I don't have an issue with Bono or Gates throwing around their names and or money. Bono has a name and he uses it to "Open our eyes". Does he really make an impact or is it just self-serving BS? I don't know. Gates, however, could "Buy" Africa if he wanted to. I'll back Gates. I just think he should throw a few billion bucks here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    Being a BBC kinda guy, I hear about Africa all the time. It's like their pet continent. I don't have an issue with Bono or Gates throwing around their names and or money. Bono has a name and he uses it to "Open our eyes". Does he really make an impact or is it just self-serving BS? I don't know. Gates, however, could "Buy" Africa if he wanted to. I'll back Gates. I just think he should throw a few billion bucks here in the US.
                    They do make an Impact. A big impact. We just dont hear about it on CNN or MSNBC because they are trying to attract our attention and keep us "entertrained" with all the Anna Nicole's and Britney's news. Sick!
                    Sam

Comment

I'm with you...I cannot stand that guy or his voice...I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than U2 with mister dickweed who never shuts up on vocals Bummer because the music isnt nearly as bad as that guys voice

there is a long-ass line of people who piss me off..
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                        Bono. Seriously, when will he ever shut the fuck up? Who the hell does he think he is, Africas savior? Im SO SICK of hearing about Africa... fuck Africa... and while were at it, fuck helping every other country until we have got shit straight around here... cause god knows we need all the help we can get the way shits going latley. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish U2 would just drop off the face of the earth already.
                        Why should he give a shit about getting "shit straigh around here"? Unless of course you are referring to Belfast as "here"
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Are they pissing in the wind then? I am not a snob. I just don't sleep well. I listen to the BBC and NPR from 12AM to 7AM PST every morning. It's a sad life, but I do get my news. Africa is just a disaster. If Bono and Gates want to try and help, I'm all for it. The stories I hear are just tragic. This is going to sound very un-PC, but it seems to me Africa was better off 50 years ago. Oh boy, I did it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            there is a long-ass line of people who piss me off..
                            ...and the line forms behind me... :ROTF:
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Bono may have the $$, but Bob Geldof is the guy who started Live Aid, and talked the top guys into contributing.. I don't think many of the artists or rich guys would have given a flying fuck about Africa if it wasn't for Geldof.
                              He seems to get people to listen.
                              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                              X