9 things I hate about everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 things I hate about everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the ENTIRE room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and manually change the channel.

3. People who say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is the cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking AFTER you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their asses!

5.When people say (while watching a film) "did you see that"? No loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question"?...Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When they tell me something is "new and improved"! Well, which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's improved, there there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". WTF? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "has the bus come yet"? If the bus came would I be standing here dumbass??

#9.So true,Jeri.Great list......................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Great list

10. People who think that the posted Speed Limit is the SLOWEST you can go, not the FASTEST.

11. People who think the posted Speed Limit applies to any and all weather/visibility conditions. "Oh look, it's raining it's @$$ off, I can still do 70 and not have a wreck, right?" "Wow this fog's so thick you can cut it with a knife and you can't see the road. Hope everyone else ahead of me is still doing 65, and there are no turns in the road like there were yesterday."

12. People that think dogs have some Constitutional Right to run free, even though there are Leash Laws that specifically state otherwise. "Oh, you just have to let dogs run free, they can't stay chained up in the yard all the time." Yes, moron, they can, and for good reason.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

13. People who do 40 in a 65.

Comment

#14. Said moviegoer in #5 is usually the same arsehole that designates you as their narrator, asking for constant plot updates causing you to miss further developments yourself.........What, did I get here before you?..jagoff...
          I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

1 & 9 so true....

everytime someone points their wrist when asking about the time - i always show them my second wrist (where i dont have the watch)

Comment

i've had enough of this one- "Tommy, what's wrong with you?", and then my stock and trade answer- "If I knew I wouldn't be like this"
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

About #3. Its supposed to be "Eat your cake and have it too." Somewhere along the line it got switched around to where it doesnt make much sense. The idea being that once you eat the cake, its gone, so you cant have it anymore. The other way around doesnt make much sense. If you have the cake then you can surely eat it if you want. Just babbling........

Oh, and #12 for sure. Some neighbors!
                Last edited by Carbuff; 03-08-2007, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Great list

10. People who think that the posted Speed Limit is the SLOWEST you can go, not the FASTEST.
                  Haha, that's me Matt. If someone is going less than the limit in front of me, I get extremely irritated.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

#15 When you lose something people always ask" Where did you leave it last time?".Smart guy.It wouldn't be lost If I knew where I left it.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Thank you Billy Connolly
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        Haha, that's me Matt. If someone is going less than the limit in front of me, I get extremely irritated.
                        That's not the problem - the problem is people that think 65 or 70 is the SLOWEST allowed speed, with 10 or 15 above that being the ACTUAL speed you should go.

I keep the needle on the posted limit on the highway - 65 or 70, whatever's posted - and I get passed by people doing 80+.

I like to drive in the left lane (which many people consider the "passing lane") because the ruts are not as deep and don't drag my car all over the road like in the right-hand lane (the slow-poke lane). Plus, it's easier to pass the herd who are driving 5 miles below the limit if I just stay on the left.

I look up, and there's someone on my butt! If I'm doing the posted limit, why am I being passed? The "passing lane" on a 2-lane highway is only to pass those going LESS THAN the posted speed. If you're passing someone who is moving AT the posted speed, you're doing something wrong.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Newc, people like you are why horns were invented.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah, cuz I'm so METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              That's not the problem - the problem is people that think 65 or 70 is the SLOWEST allowed speed, with 10 or 15 above that being the ACTUAL speed you should go.

I keep the needle on the posted limit on the highway - 65 or 70, whatever's posted - and I get passed by people doing 80+.

I like to drive in the left lane (which many people consider the "passing lane") because the ruts are not as deep and don't drag my car all over the road like in the right-hand lane (the slow-poke lane). Plus, it's easier to pass the herd who are driving 5 miles below the limit if I just stay on the left.

I look up, and there's someone on my butt! If I'm doing the posted limit, why am I being passed? The "passing lane" on a 2-lane highway is only to pass those going LESS THAN the posted speed. If you're passing someone who is moving AT the posted speed, you're doing something wrong.
                              I can't stay on the speed limit. It's a disease. And as soon as I sit my ass down on a bike I'm already speeding. But then again when you be ridin a bike that does 120+ km/h first gear, what do you expect? That be the reason I don't have a bike now. They be great way to kill myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X