Going to see Prince.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to see Prince.

Next Friday the 16th, I'm going to Vegas for my Birthday with my wife and my best friend(the 3rd wheel, lol). Will be staying 2 nights and my wife just sent me an email confirming our tickets for 3 to see Prince at the 3121 Club in the Rio. Show is supposed to start at 10, but we have been hearing from others that more than likely he will start around midnight and play to around 3 or 4 in the morning, followed by after party. We got VIP seating with bottle service, so it should be a kick ass time. The seating area is supposed to be around 10 or so tables right up on the stage area, and he has been known to interact with guest, so I'm looking forward to this.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

I seen the Prince before yeah you will enjoy the show.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

What did the tickets run?

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
        What did the tickets run?

The ticket run for around $185 or so a ticket, but we bought a table with bottle service so that isn't what I paid.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I´d really love to see Prince live someday, have fun!!

Comment

Prince puts on a great show. Post the set list when you get back. He said he wasn't going to perform a lot of the older stuff anymore after that Greatest Hits tour he did a couple of years ago. That was a great show. The drummer for his band is amazing.

Comment

They had his twin back up singers/dancers on a radio show and they stated that he shows never start on time. They say Prince will just show up some time after 10:00 and as soon as he comes in he goes straight to the stage and starts playing.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                The drummer for his band is amazing.
                hell yeah, John Blackwell is a monster, his grooves are killer
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                X