Trailer tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer tales

I'm too lazy to find the original thread. The couple next door seem to be ripping out the walls and putting in new wiring. I'm not sure what told me not to buy that trailler, but I have a hunch. I bought my trailer from a little old lady. The one I could have bought was from people my age and a little hippieish. I think I made the right decision.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

do trailers have walls? or is it just paneling?
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

It's panels. So did the houses in Marin County that sell for 1 million bucks. That's not the point. My trailer is more tight and better insulated that the house I sold there for $523,000. I just wish it was a doublewide.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

wires and panel is an interesting mix. if they are doing the wires themselves, good luck.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
          wires and panel is an interesting mix. if they are doing the wires themselves, good luck.
          They are.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            It's panels. So did the houses in Marin County that sell for 1 million bucks. That's not the point. My trailer is more tight and better insulated that the house I sold there for $523,000. I just wish it was a doublewide.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Always wondered how you could afford so man gutiars.
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

I buy other stuff and sell them on ebay. That keeps my average cost of a guitar somewhere around $75. I am pretty good at that. Stupid lamp.

Comment

I admire their williingness to do what they are doing. However, I am also very glad I didn't buy that trailer. My renovating days are way over. This is a shot out of my sidedoor. What is amazing is all that stuff is there and they hardly made any noise. They could be very good neighbors.

Comment

this is a first for me. people dump a pile of shit in their yard making a huge eye sore and the guy next door thinks they could be good neighbors.

must be a trailer park thing.

Comment

They are gutting the joint and taking the junk away. What is it you don't get? The two cars are gone and they are improving the whole place. I think it's great.

Comment

Working...
                    X