New vh reunion proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vh reunion proposal

Vh with dave on vocals, sammy on guitar and Michael anthony on bass. how about Tommy Lee on drums?

I love Sammy's energy and attitude, this could be a fun band. i hear Dave and Sammy didn't work out too well on their previous outing together. i bet they could get over it. Who needs Eddie and Alex anyway?

That black dude in sammy's wabo band culd handle eddie's lines if Sammy couldn't pul it off. what'dya think?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Ok i just noticed how stupid this thread is... Possibly one of the dumbest ones i posted today
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

How can you "reunite" with someone who's never been in the band?
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
        Ok i just noticed how stupid this thread is...

+1
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Ok i just noticed how stupid this thread is... Possibly one of the dumbest ones i posted today
            True, but to reply with admitting the dumbness has to be the funniest post today
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
              How can you "reunite" with someone who's never been in the band?
              Dunno, ask wolfie...

Comment

I think from this point forward they should be known as "NON HALEN" !!!

Comment

Maybe Cherone could be the roadie....

Comment

Sounds pretty good to me, maybe they could call it Ban Halen. Since all those guys have since been banished.
                    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Vh with dave on vocals, sammy on guitar and Michael anthony on bass. how about Tommy Lee on drums?

I love Sammy's energy and attitude, this could be a fun band. i hear Dave and Sammy didn't work out too well on their previous outing together. i bet they could get over it. Who needs Eddie and Alex anyway?

That black dude in sammy's wabo band culd handle eddie's lines if Sammy couldn't pul it off. what'dya think?
                      It wouldn't be a reunion, but I think its a great line up though. They should write their own tunes & also play van halen stuff
                      Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
                      Fender Stratocaster (2006)
                      Jackson PC-1 (2012)
                      Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
                      Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
                      Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Working...
                      X