Pics of Stumpy back at home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Stumpy back at home.

First of all, you guys have been great as usual. As you know, he's home..sportin a new PURPLE collar..geez I liked the blue one better..whatever. So a quick trip to PetsMart to get his new name tag, and I'm letting him use Patches (RIP) old rabies tag til I get his replacement..JUST IN CASE..he's good as new. Chance missed him so much..Trouble wishes he was still gone, but she wishes that about us too until time to eat LOL.
    anyway..here's the little feller, back where he belongs. Thanks again for your support guys and gals.
    Chillin on the bed..

Hangin with Chance:

and....just wore out..

awwwww
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Now I *know* you di-int just start a post about your cats...

Comment

Man those 2 cats are close...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Man those 2 cats are close...
          Yeah..and I had to listen to Chance the whole time Stumpy was gone. Chance is VERY vocal..he bitches about everything. Buddies til the end I guess..they are both fixed, and I don't believe animals are gay..not sure about that though..pictures make it seem that way.

Comment

I think I told you, Jeri, that when my boy Oscar (who incidentally looked a lot like Chance) died last year, Smokey spent days calling out for him. Smokey is really vocal, and is constantly bitching and moaning about something or other, usually that we don't let him outside anymore.

With Oscar being killed & Smokey being run over, we've decided that our cats are not born to run free. Indoors ONLY now.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

That is awesome. Glad you got your cat back.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I'm glad your cat is home. Maybe they knew each other in past lives. Gay? Who cares, they are happy; as long as you don't have to watch them obscenely grooming each other.

Comment

Cats are the best! Glad you got em all back home. Great pics+cool cats!

Comment

That's great news. I'm really happy that you got your little fuzzy buddy back!

Comment

So cool Jeri! He's a buddy for sure...
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Yep, Li'l Stumpy is probably the second happiest kitty in the world right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                          Yep, Li'l Stumpy is probably the second happiest kitty in the world right now...

Scott

Comment

Awesome that you got him back!

Comment

Glad he is back.

Just a question... can cats be gay?
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X