Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to a catnapper...sorry for the length.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to a catnapper...sorry for the length.

To the asshole that stole our cat,
    First, I am accusing you of STEALING him for a couple of reasons. 1. He doesn't "roam" far from home. 2. I live in a hotel, and there's so much going on around here, he stays "nervous" and close to his "house". Our windows do not open, and we all get a bit of cabin fever now and again, so I open the doors and allow everything (including us) to air out.
    Well, you need to know a few things about your new cat. His name is Stumpy..of course you should know that, his name is on his name tag along with our phone # that you will never call. Don't change his name, that would be strange for him.
    He's just a kitten still. We got him when he was 10 weeks old from our local PetsMart. We've not had him a year yet. He is a Manx cat...that's probably why you took him, but we have no lineage on him, so he's worth nothing to YOU..but EVERYTHING to US. Our other cat Chance, was his best friend, and is missing him dearly. Chance slept with Stumpys mouse last night, and has been calling for him all day. It's quite sad.
    He LOVES to play fetch. He will bring you his stuffed mouse and lay it at your feet and wait for you to throw it, he will bring it right back to you and do it, again, and again, and again..until he gets tired. Sometimes he will wake you up at 3 a.m wanting to play mouse. PLAY IT!! By the way, I need YOUR address so he can have his mouse. Honestly, him having his mouse means more to me than me kickin your ass.
    He does NOT like to be held, so don't do it. He will get up in bed with you and take up as much space as possible by streching out as far as he can. That's the most "cuddling" he wants.
    He eats Purina One cat food. Don't change it, it's the only thing that doesn't give him the shits. It took me a long time to find something to stop this. Don't make him uncomfortable.
    Now..my husband and I are truely worried about him and want him back. If I find you, I will call 911....because when I get to you, you will be needing an ambulance, so I will have them meet me there. You are the lowest form of scum on the earth and I will beat you to death if I find you. I am not kidding, you do not deserve to live. You took a great kitten from his home, upset him and us for your own pleasure. There are MILLIONS! of unwanted kittens that need great homes..just like the one Stumpy had. So here's a hearty FUCK YOU!! and you had better keep hid. You could also choose to just bring him back here, and let him come home, where he belongs.

Jeri Brown
    Oklahoma City

Stumpy right after we brought him home:

With his buddy Chance:

That is unbelievably sad. I really hope you get Stumpy back real soon. We have a cat that I play fetch with almost every day, if she were taken, my whole family would be distraut. I am sending some hope your way.

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

That blows.
      I'll pray for justice.. that the dumbass changes the "menu": and the cat gets the shits all over the place.. then he gets returned to you unharmed...
      Best wishes !

Comment

Ugh... sorry man... that completely sucks.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Wow what a scum of the earth this "person" is. I hope Stumpy turns on him and and kill shim in his sleep and comes home.
          Gil

Comment

really sorry to hear about this, Jeri. Do you have any notion as to who might want to take Stumpy?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

G...one of my housekeepers said she thought she seen a lady and her kids carrying him out..but she didn't tell me that til the day AFTER!! Not her fault. Not her job to keep up with my cats..but she KNEW Stumpy..and tells me this after the fact..geez..

Comment

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear it. I won't let my cats outside though - because we have assholes in our neighborhood who let dogs roam, and stray cats, and cars, etc... Hope you get him back.

Pete

Comment

Fuck that is shitty. I hope you get the cat back real soon.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

So sorry Jeri. I have 2 myself and if one was stolen i would be devastated. Hope the fuckhead feels guilty and brings him back. Although they wouldn't have taken him if they weren't assholes. Sorry...
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Fuckin' bastards. I hope they choke to death on a pubic furball.

We've had our 2 cats for 12 and 14 years. I couldn't imagine how that feels. There were a couple of kids locally going around shooting dogs and cats with a pellet rifle a while back. They got caught and luckily they're both 18 so they'll get the max.

Comment

Not nice.
                        Hope you get him back.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

UPDATE!!! He escaped!! He came home this morning..now I KNOW he was stolen..because he is wearing a different collar, and his tags are gone. I wish he could tell me where he's been for the last 3 days. Wow..I'm so happy

Comment

THAT is VERY cool... I was wondering if something like that would happen. Most dumbasses that would steal a cat, won't responsibly keep a great eye on it either I'd figure.

Awesome!

Comment

Excellent news, Jeri! Now if he could only talk!

Comment

Working...
                              X