JC guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
    Did you really join solely to respond to a 14 year old post about an incident that happened to you 11 years ago.

Yes, why not? I would complain even if it happened 21 years ago, because I will never forget. Would you forget if you had $ 500 stolen?

Comment

Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe someone got strung along to the tune of 90 days without filing an "item not received" claim? If my shit hasn't shipped within 30 days the seller can keep it and I'll be making sure I don't get ripped off. Getting ripped off 500 bucks blows. Letting yourself get ripped off for 500 bucks blows worse.

Comment

I can relate to holding a grudge over "bad" service
        **NEVER LET BRIAN HOWARD OF BRIAN HOWARD GUITARS EVER TOUCH YOUR GUITARS. FORMERLY FROM HUMMELSTOWN PA, NOW IN MAGNOLIA DE**
        But I can't see myself joining a website 11 years after the fact to respond to a 14 year old post.

Last edited by pianoguyy; 03-01-2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe someone got strung along to the tune of 90 days without filing an "item not received" claim? If my shit hasn't shipped within 30 days the seller can keep it and I'll be making sure I don't get ripped off. Getting ripped off 500 bucks blows. Letting yourself get ripped off for 500 bucks blows worse.
          Depends where you are in the world. I've waited over 90 days for items to arrive from overseas as the seller decided to use shipping instead of air...
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post

Depends where you are in the world. I've waited over 90 days for items to arrive from overseas as the seller decided to use shipping instead of air...
            That adds a different twist. I won't ship internationally but will buy internationally once in a blue moon. I normally avoid overseas because that can take away a layer of protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

I'm not from the USA. I had just created my ebay account in 2010. I wasn't sure how it worked. But you are right. I was naive. My fault was believing in the honesty of a guy who doesn't have a good character.

PS: If I'm not mistaken, at 2010 it was 45 days to complain, not 90.
              Last edited by Savio Goncalves; 04-17-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I just remember him saying day after day: "be patient, be patient". That guy is a real crook.
                Last edited by Savio Goncalves; 03-02-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I can relate to holding a grudge over "bad" service
                  **NEVER LET BRIAN HOWARD OF BRIAN HOWARD GUITARS EVER TOUCH YOUR GUITARS. FORMERLY FROM HUMMELSTOWN PA, NOW IN MAGNOLIA DE**
                  But I can't see myself joining a website 11 years after the fact to respond to a 14 year old post.

Each one at his own pace. I respect your opinion but I think differently. I just found this forum now and the member asked for information about the guy who gave me a $ 500 scam. Where I can record what he did, I will. it doesn't matter if it's 1, 11, 21 or 101 years ago.

Last edited by Savio Goncalves; 03-02-2021, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Savio Goncalves View Post
                    I just found this forum now and the member asked for information about the guy who gave me a $ 500 scam. Where I can record what he did, I will. it doesn't matter if it's 1, 11, 21 or 101 years ago.
                    Except for the fact that this post appeared nowhere that a user would find it - unless you were intentionally looking for it.
                    In fact, I will take it a step further (because I know what it is like searching this site) and figure that you searched the information in Google which gave you this site.
                    Which, again, takes me right back to my original statement - you signed up to respond to a 14 year old post about an incident that happened to you 11 years ago.

Comment

Except for the fact that this post appeared nowhere that a user would find it - unless you were intentionally looking for it.
                      In fact, I will take it a step further (because I know what it is like searching this site) and figure that you searched the information in Google which gave you this site.
                      Which, again, takes me right back to my original statement - you signed up to respond to a 14 year old post about an incident that happened to you 11 years ago.

Yes, I did it. What's the problem? Did I commit any crime? Did I break the forum rules?

Last edited by Savio Goncalves; 03-02-2021, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Savio Goncalves View Post

I'm not from the USA. I had just created my ebay account in 2010. I wasn't sure how it worked. But you are right. I was naive. My fault was believing in the honesty of a guy who doesn't have a good character.

PS: If I'm not mistaken, in 2010 it was 45 days to complain, not 90.
                        Fair enough. If I'd been burnt for 500 bucks I'd never forget about it either. School of hard knocks sucks.

Comment

Working...
                        X