X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow - breaking into your house is easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM&eurl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxlY...related&search
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Great, that news broadcast shows the criminals over and over again how to do it.

Comment

Probably too complex and too much work for "most" loser criminals. haha...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
        Great, that news broadcast shows the criminals over and over again how to do it.
        The criminals already know how to do it. "How to's" on breaking into people's homes are everywhere on the web. The news broadcast was so that people that have cheap locks know just how vulnerable they are.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          Probably too complex and too much work for "most" loser criminals. haha...
          That's the beauty of most crime John, there usually only has to be one smart guy for every several dozen dumbass.

It's the same in the world of hacking - it's about a 1:5000 ratio of skilled technician to outspoken asshat.

- Newc

Comment

Lock bumping has been around for years. No matter how easy they make it look in those videos, it's not easy at all. No need to panic. Bump keys are very difficult to make, and you have to have a touch for it. If you are really worried, buy Schlage locks with Everest keying. They have side pins, and can not be bumped. They are also available at the same price as regular cylinders.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I have a monitored alarm, two dogs and good insurance.
              If they can get past the first two, the last one will fix it.

There is no such thing as a burgler proof house.
              Fact is, if they want in, they'll get in.
              My exterior doors are steel with long throw dead bolts and my windows all have locks with steel slide pins and cannot be lifted out of the frame without opening it first.
              But glass is glass and it only takes a small rock to get past that.

I draw the line at putting bars on my windows. I don't want to feel like I'm living in a prison cell.
              -Rick

Comment

I have an alarm system. Not sure why I do though. Criminals have moved on from B&E. The only guys who do that are the crackhead loozers who cant figure out how to do mortgage fraud, id theft and other relatively easy/low risk/high reward crimes. Most of the times its kids trying to steal booze that they cant get in the store.............

Comment

fantastic. i might pull a stunt on my landlord..
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dogs seems to work best...

The Coby keeps my stuff pretty safe...

Comment

I pitched a bitch about this a few months ago when my local news showed something similar. Irritates me to no end!

A guy was murdered not far from me during a break in, which used that method of entry.
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                        Dogs seems to work best...

The Coby keeps my stuff pretty safe...
                        DITTO BTW...Beautiful dog bro

MOSH ON
                        DAVE
                        Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 02-09-2007, 06:48 PM.
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I have an "Open Door" policy. If they want to come in they will trip over all the shit I have and leave.:ROTF:
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I have an open door policy too...

Open my door and walk in, ya get carried out...
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

There is a show on the "Discovery Channel" called "It takes a Thief".
                              They get the owners permission to set up cameras throughout the house.
                              They then tell them that they will be broken into in a few days.
                              The guy always finds a way to get in.
                              After he gets the loot and then returns it, they set the oweners up with
                              new locks, alarms and safes.
                              After that he returns later and retries to brake in.
                              Kind of corney, but I learned alot from the show and now I do
                              my best to keep my house secure.

p.s most people have dogs in the show, and they just love him.
                              He even has taken a few of them with him when he left with the loot.
                              Last edited by finnman; 02-09-2007, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X