This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long, funbags

Anna Nicole Smith is gone. Wonder if it was trim-spa related?

Nah, she just popped one too many pills probably. What a waste of awesome boobies.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

ditzy as she was, that's a tad bit cold Pete, but does it matter what I think? Naahhhh!!!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Cold & tasteless IMO. There's another thread on this subject where people are showing some respect . Check it out.

Comment

I agree with zeegler.
          My Main Rig:
          '87 Charvel Model 4A
          Peavey KB100 amp
          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Yeah, it was a little cold of me... that's how one of the guys in my office popped the news to us. He also said that zippers would be at half staff tomorrow. I have funny coworkers.

Hell, she fucked that one guy to death (the octogenarian that she 'loved' when she was what, 24?... and died about a year after getting with her). Then fought with his family over the money she 'earned' in the short time she was with him. Then she had that awful reality show where she came across as a drunk and/or high idiot who subjected her poor son to all the BS.

I feel sorry for the child she recently had, but I'm not getting the warm fuzzies for Anna. Sorry folks.

Pete

Comment

Well, I see nothing wrong with her getting dude's money. It's all well and good for some rich old guy to have a 24 year old bimbo, but when he falls over and the bimbo gets the money, there's a problem with that?

I say score one for the bimbos.

Screw his kids, they can get out and earn it like daddy did.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, there was a real obit thread posted by Ralph E. a full half hour before yours. Posting this one was going out of your way to be crude and cruel about it.

Suppose someone who knew her came to these boards? That's just not cool. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. It's not like she was Saddam Hussein.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Well, I see nothing wrong with her getting dude's money. It's all well and good for some rich old guy to have a 24 year old bimbo, but when he falls over and the bimbo gets the money, there's a problem with that?

I say score one for the bimbos.

Screw his kids, they can get out and earn it like daddy did.
                  Even with the most generous court award to her which was $400+ million, that still left more than $1 BILLION for his kids. Pure greed on the part of the family that made them fight for every dime.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                    It's not like she was Saddam Hussein.
                    It's not like she was Mother Theresa, either.

Even though I applaud her for being the first plaything to get the old coot's money, death does not absolve anyone of being a wasetoid.

Everyone and their mother will now come out and publicly profess their love and concern for her and plant trees in her name and rename public libraries in her honor like she was some kind of role model, and everyone who had something bad to say about her will now repent publicly and sing her praises.

Same thing happened when Earnhardt caught the wall he'd smacked so many others into.

I remember seeing post-race interviews with Richard Petty where he said that drivers like him were dangerous and should not be allowed on the track because of his bumping of other drivers. As soon as he got what he'd been dishing out, Petty was one of the first ones to say what a fine racer the guy was.

Spades are spades, people.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      Well, there was a real obit thread posted by Ralph E. a full half hour before yours. Posting this one was going out of your way to be crude and cruel about it.

Suppose someone who knew her came to these boards? That's just not cool. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. It's not like she was Saddam Hussein.
                      Well, I'm sure Saddam Hussein had friends too. I had no idea we were posting 'real' obituaries here at the JCF/Forest Lawn boards. If an admin wants to dump this thread because it's a duplicate, that's fine, I can always post on the 'real obituary' thread.

Regarding greed on the part of the family - her riding skeletor's withered bone for a year was worth $400 million? At least the 'greedy' family were his blood relations.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                      X