sorry to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry to all

i just want to say sorry to all that i offended by trying to trade my pencil sketch

i miss being a part of this community and would love to start fresh again

i dont know what i did to ge everyone so pissed but as i said i appoligise
    Here I am

Although I was not involved, I say it's cool of you to publicly apologize.

Comment

well that was a long time ago and i just wanted to get back to being part of a real great forum and i miss being around here
      Here I am

Comment

I don't get it. It's your guitar, why can't you trade it if you want?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          I don't get it. It's your guitar, why can't you trade it if you want?
          Because he was determined to do it in an open forum and gave us a hard time in the process ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

like i said i appoligise the only hard time i gave anyone because everyone kept giving me lowball offeres i wouldnt accept and everyone got mad

again im sorry this was in the past and if you would just forgive and forget and give me a chance you will see im a good guy and i just want a chance to prove that
            Here I am

Comment

FWIW, I got my SD1 from pencilsketch, and the deal went just fine. No problems here.

Comment

thanks so much for the backup i could really use some right now lol
                Here I am

Comment

Not that I was involved either, but the way I see it noone lost anything or got scammed.. I'm sure he's a good guy at heart, so what if he didn't want to get rid of that guitar so easily.. If a guy is really attached to a guitar it will be worth more to him and harder to let go of than for someone who has only looked at the guitar... Just my 2 cents, like people say around here when they're afraid they've offended someone!

EDIT: As an example, look at Beckers amps on e-bay recently.. It didn't cost becker that much when he bought them.. But they were worth that much to him, because he loved them so much.
                  Last edited by Guitardude86; 02-07-2007, 07:43 AM.
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I'm relatively new here with not so many posts (yet) but I've done quite a few deals with Pencil and every one went well.

Time to move on with this whole thing.
                    Strat God Music
                    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Welcome back!
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ok, it sounds like a sincere request to return. It takes courage to apologize sometimes. I say, clean the slate and WELCOME BACK !!!

Comment

Well, he has the floral Jem in the Classifieds so the admins apparently forgave him enough to give him Classifieds access. I'd say that's a good sign on official levels!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I guess I never knew you were gone, but hey, welcome back!
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I remember that Pencil Sketch...the one with the Gargoyles?

Hideous, as I recall

But that Floral....wish I had a trade
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X