Driving 28 hours to FLA Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving 28 hours to FLA Tonight

Ft Meyers...Not looking forward to it. Maybe if I was 20 again but we are driving straight through. A buddy of mine is bringing his parents car down there and asked me to help him drive, staying sunday and flying back Monday. Just wanted to let you know in case you missed me :ROTF:
    AMyone from Ft Meyers/Cape Coral area?

Isn't the weather supposed to suck? Take care.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

80 right now, 60 and rainy next two days...but I just got 4" of snow so....worse to bad I guess

Comment

We drove straight through from Syarcuse to Kissime once. Only took 21 hours including meal breaks but we rarely dropped below 75 the whole way and the speedometer seemed to like to hover around 85

I remember on the way home we drove through a good snow storm that started when we hit SC. I remember flying by this cop that was probably doing all of 20 on the highway and I wizzed right by at 60.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
          Ft Meyers...Not looking forward to it. Maybe if I was 20 again but we are driving straight through. A buddy of mine is bringing his parents car down there and asked me to help him drive, staying sunday and flying back Monday. Just wanted to let you know in case you missed me :ROTF:
          AMyone from Ft Meyers/Cape Coral area?
          Will you be driving through Atlanta of down the East coast?

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yeah Alvin, down 95 south

Comment

The contest is on. Smokey.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Actually, that should be "Bandit". Just stay away from both and have a safe trip.
              Last edited by fett; 02-02-2007, 04:33 PM.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

look out for tornados.... 14 dead so far.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                X