• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a guitar but...

Amazing nonetheless:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

If I only had the cash....
    Scott

Then you could play the 4 good NES games and have 666 to use for door stops. LOL
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I love the NES, I still use mine a lot. I wouldn't want every game ever though..
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Hot damn..
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Hooooly shit... lots of games, but as m2pmd70 stated, not too many of them are that great

Comment

Hugs all his Sega Genesis, Super NES, and NES roms.

Comment

I've got one word for y'all: EMULATOR.

Why clutter your home up with all that crap when you can get all that on a single CD for free to play on your PC or Xbox with better controllers?

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300 View Post
                I've got one word for y'all: EMULATOR.

Why clutter your home up with all that crap when you can get all that on a single CD for free to play on your PC or Xbox with better controllers?
                Nostalgia man. There's nothing like being stuck on the last levels of SP 3 and not being able to stop playing even though your thumbs have blisters the size of quarters on them.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby View Post
                  Nostalgia man. There's nothing like being stuck on the last levels of SP 3 and not being able to stop playing even though your thumbs have blisters the size of quarters on them.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle!!
                  I'm sick of death of playing emulators using the keyboard.. It's godawful!
                  Gimme a real console anyday.. I want to play videogames, not computergames.
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                  X