Alien 5?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien 5?!

I've been scouring google looking for new action/horror movies and stumbled across numerous hints that there could indeed be an Alien 5. Acording to some sites, it's intended to "repair the damage done by Alien 3 and Resurrection". Hmm.. can they pull it off? It's even alledged James Cameron may even get to do it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Maybe they'll make it a 3-part prequel. LMAO
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

You can't uncut a fart.

Speaking of farts, there's a new Die Hard in the works. Saw something about it in a watercraft (jet ski, etc) magazine - one of the stunt guys got hurt in the filming of it (on a jet ski, so that's why it was in the book).

Can't say I'm anxious to see Bruce trying to do another action flick like that. But then Stallone did another Rocky.

What's next, Risky Business 2? Wierd Science 2? Breakfast Club 2?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just shows you how unimaginative Hollywood is at the moment. How many more series will be milked for all they are worth?

Comment

I actually didn't mind Alien Resurrection. Maybe because I'd heard so much bad about it that my expectations were low. But it was alright
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            You can't uncut a fart.
            Quoted for truth, and +1'ed.

I can't believe they're going to milk this out even further. With A4 they put so much idiocy into the story, that it's pretty much insalvagable. IMNSHO. If they must do this, I'd rather see that they started again on a clean slate; New main character, new place, new story, same good ol' aliens.

Even though she was once one of my favourite film heroines, Ellen Ripley has been written to pieces.

Comment

I enjoyed Alien 3, except for the retarded ending. But Resurrection...ugh. It actually had some potential (good supporting cast IMO), but the whole cloning thing was a joke, and that "Newborn" alien was awful. How was that supposed to be the ultimate mix of alien and human? Instead of a bunch of eggs that hatch into an army of eating machines, live birth results in one deformed piece of crap that has the motor functions of Timmy from South Park.

For some reason, I always thought that Lucy Lawless looks right to take over the role of Ripley, and isn't hitting retirement age just yet.
              sigpic

Comment

Supposedly, William Gibson had written a script for Alien 4. They really ought to dig that one out and film it!

Incidentally, wouldn't Aliens v Predator be the fifth Alien movie? My God, that sucked!

Comment

the alternate scripts were better than what actually came out in the form of 3 and 4. just my opinion.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Alien 1 & 2, kicked ass.
                    The shit after that is just that.... shit.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That would be nice...
                      I love the Alien Quadrology...
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

If they made one on par with the first or second one I'd be happy. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                          I enjoyed Alien 3, except for the retarded ending. But Resurrection...ugh. It actually had some potential (good supporting cast IMO), but the whole cloning thing was a joke, and that "Newborn" alien was awful. How was that supposed to be the ultimate mix of alien and human? Instead of a bunch of eggs that hatch into an army of eating machines, live birth results in one deformed piece of crap that has the motor functions of Timmy from South Park.

For some reason, I always thought that Lucy Lawless looks right to take over the role of Ripley, and isn't hitting retirement age just yet.
                          And she is available again since her departure from Battlestar Galactica... she would be a good choice
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

anyone seen Alien VS Predator
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              anyone seen Alien VS Predator
                              That sucked on so many levels that it was almost painful.

Comment

Working...
                              X