Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you just have to say...

FUCK IT!

As some of you guys may remember I had an issue with Musicians Friend and some picks I bought from them. Well, I ended up with 5 bags and sold 2 here. That left me with 3 bags for the mathematically impaired among us.

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago a dude from MF calls me and tells me they got their shit straight on the picks and that I could send them back and they'd replace them with the right ones for me. Ok, I said, but I have 3 bags not 2. He told me that's fine just send them all back and they'll take care of it.

I send them back and just now I get an email from them saying they've shipped the picks... 2 bags! So, I'm thinking maybe they'll send the 3rd, but it's just not invoiced.

So now all bets are open. Who wants to bet that not only will I get only 2 bags, but they'll be the wrong ones again?

Kind of irritating, but entertaining as well.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Complain and see what happens. They will probably let you keep what you have and send you the "correct" full order.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Geez. This is REALLY turning into a nightmare; "The revenge of the Picks!"..write it, make a million..

Comment

Ah, the joys of incompetence. Can one ever really get enough?

Comment

Working...
        X