Warning Dork alert! Lord of the rings online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Dork alert! Lord of the rings online

I got an invite to this weekends stress testing event. Has anyone else?
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Uhhh, no, but that avatar's nice

Where's the full-size version? And her sister?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

With respect to the Turbine non-disclosure agreement, no...I don't know anything about this Lord of the Rings Online you speak of, or the stress test, or how awesome it must be to have been playing it for the past two months, or that male elves can be tweaked to look like members of Scandinavian metal bands. Minstrel class, of course.

I don't know nothin' about none of that.
      sigpic

Comment

Mum is the word I'm patched up and ready to roll when they open the ports for us

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
        With respect to the Turbine non-disclosure agreement, no...I don't know anything about this Lord of the Rings Online you speak of, or the stress test, or how awesome it must be to have been playing it for the past two months, or that male elves can be tweaked to look like members of Scandinavian metal bands. Minstrel class, of course.

Comment

Here is a piece of her :ROTF:

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Uhhh, no, but that avatar's nice

Where's the full-size version? And her sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post

:ROTF:
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X