Sexy time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy time

So I know this girl and I saw her for the first time in about a year over the weekend. Now, she's one of those girls you'd never, ever want to end up dating. We're driving and she tells me that she has this boyfriend. Poor fucker, I thought. We get down to the club and then she introduces me to her girlfriend. I wasn't particularly surprised, but had a nice chuckle.

Later on she tells me that the boyfriend (although I don't really like to use that word--more like just another guy waiting in line to use the bathroom at a baseball game) is a good religious boy that doesn't know about her girlfriend, and she's trying to think of a good way to break it to him that she has this girlfriend. They've been going out for several months.

The boyfriend must either be 1) naive, 2) retarded, or 3) high, because I could smell the man goop on this chick the first time I met her. Nice girl, but she's a major slut. She probably looks like a Jackson Pollock painting under black light. But I digress.

So it got me thinking. I'm not sure if I'd be pissed or not if a girlfriend told me that she had a, uh, girlfriend. Maybe it's because I'm jaded and it's amusing watching girls like this disintegrate, or maybe it's just sexy time.

What do you guys think?

And no, he will not get to rail the other chick.
    Last edited by Argos; 01-22-2007, 08:09 PM.

i think..........
    You know what I think.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You should be thinking: Argos + saucy ladies = Argos sandwich. Leave your video cam on your dresser, covering it in a sweater, leaving only the lens exposed. Bring the ladies in, only with mood lighting so you don't give the camera away. Remote start you camera, manually start the girls. Find the choir boys' e-mail address on her computer when it is convenient and send him vid caps.

Comment

If she has a chick on the side and the boyfriend can't get in the middle of that sandwich then to hell with that! Unless dude has another chick he's banging too.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Is it me or is it natrual to despise women like that, and think they are only good for a bit of hate-fucking?

Comment

I should note that the girlfriend has a boyfriend who is quite happy with this arrangement, and enjoys watching the two chicks do their thing. I'm sure the other guy would love to know that another dude is watching his girlfriend get her carpet cleaned while they're all blown on E and can't stop touching the cat because "it's soooo furrrry"...

And no, I will not touch either of these girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
              She probably looks like a Jackson Pollock painting under black light.
              That right there is a spit on the monitor funny. :ROTF:
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                i think..........
                You know what I think.
                heh heh heh.

Comment

El_Kabong wins! :ROTF:

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                  You should be thinking: Argos + saucy ladies = Argos sandwich. Leave your video cam on your dresser, covering it in a sweater, leaving only the lens exposed. Bring the ladies in, only with mood lighting so you don't give the camera away. Remote start you camera, manually start the girls. Find the choir boys' e-mail address on her computer when it is convenient and send him vid caps.
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

this thread is worthless without Pictures of the girl on girl action!!!!
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Unfortunately I wasn't invited in the room, so I've got no photos. You can all spank it to photos of my ex-girlfriend if you like, though.

Comment

Argos, that whole thing and your follow up posts were funny as shit.

thanks for the chuckle bro, you have a way with words.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                          Is it me or is it natrual to despise women like that, and think they are only good for a bit of hate-fucking?
                          Please don't take offense. But, given your particular situation, I could understand why you wouldn't. Shit, when I was in your position somewhat like yours, I would rather grudge fuck some chick and wipe my dick on the curtains on my way out.

BTW, how you holding out?

-Nate

BTW....

Originally posted by Argos
                          Nice girl, but she's a major slut. She probably looks like a Jackson Pollock painting under black light.
                          You sir win in this thread =)
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Yeah right, he's just watching... I've been that guy. LOL
                            |My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

not cool to despise women like that, I know many of that type, some are the coolest chicks I know.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X