Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many Americans refuse to ship things out of the country on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd argue that point, but I can't think of an easy way to do it, and I don't feel like looking for an "auto-retort" program
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Given the number of legit reasons stated in this thread, I think the "stupid and lazy" response isn't needed, tbh.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
        Given the number of legit reasons stated in this thread, I think the "stupid and lazy" response isn't needed, tbh.
        True, but note that he didn't say it was TRUE - he said it was the answer they were LOOKING FOR! Hey, if it makes 'em feel better to think so, let 'em have their comfort!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Okay, resurecting this thread here a minute guys.

In light of my experience shipping international, I would be willing to ship items I sell to other countries.

Particularly Canada, UK and EU as long as customer understands customs, picks up any importing tab for brokerage fees and item is insured. Same I would have done for myself. Oh, and everything express mail or priority for heavy shipments.

Comment

There are still valid reasons to make either choice. Basically weigh the chance of more money against the increased risk of fraud and decide your path.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I don't have a problem, I order something, I'll pay for the item and for the shipping, after the seller gets my money the stuff will be sent to me. Real simple.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have had a few international auctions and I say again unless there is a good chance that you will get more money for an item by going worldwide it's not worth the hassle. There are plenty of buyers right here in the USofA. Just because I have something to sell doesn't mean that I have to offer it to the world. What? Like I'm a bad guy because I won't some foreign guy in.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X