I'm back....and all is well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back....and all is well.

Hey guys, don't know if you noticed I was gone a few days but I'm back now. I spent a couple days in Manchester NH because my Grandmother had what turned out to be a mild stroke. It was a pretty scary time and I don't want to ever go thru that myself, but thanks to some good Doctors she seems fine now other than a little slurred speech. My sister is still up there at least until she's settled in the assisted care facility.

So have I missed any good deleted drama while I was gone??? LOL
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

glad to hear your grandmother is going to be fine. I don't think there were any deletion-worthy hijinx, but I operate in a different in time zone so something may have blown up and I completely missed it
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Glad to hear she's doing better!!!
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks guys. Now if I can only get caught up here at work......... ACK!!!!!!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Wb Vx3
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Glad to hear she is fine ..Geez you were literally 1 town away from me ...
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

damn junior members from ESP board causing trouble......... 24RR........... rons gig
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                Glad to hear she is fine ..Geez you were literally 1 town away from me ...
                Yeah Kev, I was at the Holiday Inn in Manchester on Brown Ave and she's at the Catholic Medical Center on Mc Gregor St.

I talked to my sister a little while ago and things are all good up there.

Comment

Welcome back Jimbo. Glad things are going well.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Glad to hear it and welcome back !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X