Remember THOR from the eighties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember THOR from the eighties?

Supposed metal frontman. High quality entertainer here...

Old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uWjkR4cFC4
    New: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc7T5Ik1ybw

Please reply with merciless critique.

I didn't know that Kevin Costner had a band.

Comment

<ding> This is the correct answer.

Comment

I had to close the window about 3 seconds after he broke into song...that was just fucked up...

Comment

What the hell.....That straight up sucks.....
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

All I can say is Thor must've been pretty damn good in the sack for Merv to let him up on stage.

Comment

I'll have to 2nd the above sentiment

My Toys:
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

1st vid: Hmm yes that looks familiar. Bet he got lots of tail though.

2nd vid: Hahaha, Grandpa Rocks! He forgot the word "Burninate" during the chorus
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He should have quit back in 1976.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

what's even funnier to me is that steve stevens' atomic playboys did a cover of the song in the first link.
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That guy looks like a buff John Schnieder from the dukes of hazard. lol Kinda sounds like him too. and well the hair and lack of talent. and hmm well you get the idea.
                      Gil

Comment

What is even funnier is the drummer and bassist are 2/5 of my band...lol Our drummer Kent and Steve on bass…The guitarist (Mike Kischnick) has a band called Empyria that is pretty good prog metal.

Yeah...It's the cheesiest but good ol Jon knows it better than anyone...haha!

Actually...he is a super cool guy who doesn't thing for one second that he is anything but an entertainer of cheese metal. He really puts on a good show and makes fun of himself constantly...Makes a living at it to.

First vid...I can't watch it...

That 2nd vid is so horrid …It was filmed at our jam spot and I have no idea WTF the extreme sport clips have to do with anything???

When played this show with him (Kent and Steve pulled double duty) he stood at the side of the stage and watch our whole set...I thought that was pretty cool of the guy...Then we had Dennys at 3am haha...Just good fun.
                        Last edited by sevser; 01-16-2007, 11:57 PM.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

The 'balt is now a rock club? What happened to the junky strippers?

Comment

Oh the junkies are still there...Still smells like mould and piss I stepped on a crack pipe as soon as I got out of the van, then immediately kicked a syringe across the parking lot with my second step...Then there was the bear spray episode before the show...The bathrooms are cool because everyone can watch you pee! as I found out whilst doing just that...

it been shut down a couple times but it keeps opening back up...The last grand opening was on 06,06,06 how fitting...Lots of character!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

LOL that is fucking horrible. both incarnations.

in the second one he wore a fake muscle suit! :ROTF:
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X