The world's best pancakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's best pancakes

This is how to do it. Get a bowl. Throw in flour; two eggs; a little milk and beat it, you asshole. In other words, make a batter that will slowly drip off a spoon. But, here is the secret: "Use a cast iron frying pan." Heat it up. Spit in it and if the spit vaporizes, it's hot enough. Pour in the batter for one pancake. Let the bottom-side cook until you see the edges look dry and the middle bubbles. Then let it cook for a bit longer. It's like the candy. You almost want it to burn it. When you flip me off, the cooked side should be a black-brown. And go from there. Try it, you will like it a lot. Oh, and BTW, that's why they call them PANcakes.
    Last edited by fett; 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I find the self rising biscuit flour make the best pancakes, big thick fluffy suckers, you gotta make the batter runny as hell tho, couple cups self rising flour, an egg, a shot of cooking oil, and milk, and yes a hot friggin cast iron skillet. only needs to be greased before the first one you cook, then the pan is virtually stick free
    Last edited by FusionFarmer; 01-12-2007, 05:33 PM.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Damn it Fett, now I'm really hungry for pancackes, but I'm the worst cook EVER.

Comment

Throw a little butter on the pan for each cake. That's a neat trick. It carameiizes (sp) and tastes great. I like mine thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
          Damn it Fett, now I'm really hungry for pancackes, but I'm the worst cook EVER.
          Me too But, I'm a very good cook. But I don't have any eggs. My son just loved these pancakes. He was hooked.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I alway fuck up the flippin part.

By the way ONLY Mrs. Butterworths syrup will cut it.

Anyone agree?

Comment

Brown Caro is the the bottom line when you are talking street 'cakes.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

A little "pancake" trivia for you guys. Do you know that because "Pancake" didn't rhyme with "Leggo", they had to invent something that would? True story, look it up.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

How about buying those pre-measure Bisquick jugs. Add water, shake, and cook

Comment

Fuck that noise, Boy Scout. Just do like yo mama did.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

hey fettster.... how much flour or is like a more or less thing
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

It's what it is, dennishopper. Just fuck with the batter and make fun of me and just make the best flapjacks you ever tasted.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                          I alway fuck up the flippin part.

By the way ONLY Mrs. Butterworths syrup will cut it.

Anyone agree?
                          No, you gotta go with the real thing served hot.

Comment

What real Maple syrup? I may have money, but that's the last thing I would buy. You saps.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I find the trick, and it's hard, to really great pancakes is dragging your ass out of bed and getting to McDonald's before they stop serving breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                              X