No announcement yet.

My dental adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with ya Newc, my wisdom teeth were the same way. The top ones came in angled and the bottom ones came in nearly horizontal. I had to go to the oral surgeon (after saving up forever 'cause he doesn't do payments and my insurance only paid half). They put me out and cut out my bottom wisdom teeth and the tooth in front of each one because they had broken from the WT growing into the side of them. I woke up half way through; apparently they hadn't considered my years of "chemical enhancement" when measuring out the happy juice. Strange feeling waking up with a bright light shining in your face, rubber things wedging your mouth open wider than it's supposed to go and some dude with his arm up to the elbow in there. I then went home and threw up blood for a couple of days. wee

On the pain pills front, almost all of 'em make me sick so I got blood red Meperidine (Demerol) pills. Oh man those things were awesome.

I keep meaning to make the appt to get the top ones out. You should get yours taken care of Newc, it sounds funny - but you can die from that shit. What an epitaph that would be, "...he didn't feel like going to the dentist." heh
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

dilaudid.....you can never EVER go wrong with dilaudid.......it is so much better than anything I ever had before that....everything else...and I mean EVERYTHING else pales in comparison....

persosets...pffft .......percodans...puhleeze......codiene....bahhhh ....morphine...thats a lil better anyways....but then there's dilaudid ....holy CRAP that was good!!!!!!!!!

yup dilaudid....
      Last edited by bombtek; 01-11-2007, 05:56 PM.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Any adventure that ends up with a chick giving you drugs can't be all bad you know.

chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I had 4 out when I was young but my wisdom teeth still came through a bit funny and decayed, two got stuck so I had to get gassed. That was an awesome floaty arvo! Woke up n went 'sup' to a nurse, then they put me in a big comfy chair with a tv in front of it playing cricket. After a few wickets (poms had NO chance!) I got in the car and went home. Next day, minor swelling, no bleeding....private health care is the bomb. I'd heard all the horror stories too!

And what is it with dental assistants being really cute! There wasnt a plainjane in sight at my dentists, even the receptionists were majorly boneworthy!

Comment

I had a really hot dentist do a root canal on me and I was in the chair with her tits in my face for a couple of hours. I had a raging boner despite the amount of pain it caused. She knew I had one too and just smiled and said thanks for the compliment. I would have married her on the spot if she had asked me. God they6 were gorgeous tits.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Two words: Don't get old.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: My fillings are falling out. I broke a molar on a Jumbo Jack. I can only chew on the right side of my mouth. And, the only reason I can is I have a gold crown on the tooth that counts. I have no insurance, so a dentist is out of the question unless I'm dying.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X