Knives, you Knaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knives, you Knaves

I don't like fish and I barely like Seattle. But, I love to cook. I can get these filleting knives for less $1.00 up here. I just love the old steel and the wood handles. Not only that, they look neat. When I use one, I pretend I'm a brain sturgeon.
    Last edited by fett; 01-09-2007, 03:14 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      When I use one, I pretend I'm a brain sturgeon.

What do you do for a living ? I just keep forgetting it :ROTF:
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

You do all your cookin' on the washing machine?
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          You do all your cookin' on the washing machine?
          Yeah, that's how I wash my lettuce. And the dryer works great for warming up leftovers.

Comment

and tossing a salad :ROTF:
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That is one nasty ass knife.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: "Honest. Officer, I was looking for a salmon when this guy got in my face.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

so it's your own washing machine, and not a communal one for the park? You don't have to wait for someone to finish doing their whites before you can fillet a fish?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah. I have my own washer and dryer. I don't use them much for clothes, so that's where I keep my lobsters. I just set the machine on soak and they love it. And the water if free.

Comment

Fett you're awesome

Comment

they take an edge like nuthun else also. use a medium grit whet stone and you'll be slicin tomaters thinner than a guitarist's wallet
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I can stand 2 feet away from the cuttingboard and play that knife like a conductor uses his stick.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: It's like "Laid Back".

Comment

A space where there is no guitars?? Not even parts?

Comment

Ha, funny boy. That's where I leave my beater acoustics that need regluing to set up.:ROTF: :ROTF: The best guitar I own cost me $5.00. It's a Japanese Decca small acoustic. Granted, I did have to put a few braces back in. That dried out in the living room. But, here's why I have you young pups beat. My little Decca didn't have a bridge. It was a floater. However, I bot a trashed Takamine and saved the tuners and the bridge. But, alas there was no bone for the bridge. What did fett do? He found that a jigsaw blade worked great. I did have to use a big guitar string piece to get the blade to be firm. The moral of the story is: "Use your fucking head." "Think out of the box." And , "Don't get old".
                            Last edited by fett; 01-09-2007, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Gee, I can't wait to see your stamp collection!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X