Hey! It's 5 in the morning here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! It's 5 in the morning here....

And I'm still awake from last night! College starts back today, and I just changed my classes around online last night as well! Oh well, we'll see how it goes....

Good Luck!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One does not need luck to get through college. You just need a good constitution. Way back when, we used to do a pizza parlor on Thursday nights. We would do what beer guys do. I had a class at 7:45 AM on Friday with the prof from hell. But, I made it just about everytime.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 01-09-2007, 09:40 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Dude, that was 97 years ago :ROTF:

Kids these days barely need any skills to get the paper.

Comment

Ron, Ron, Ron. My BA cost me less than $1,000 total. I cut 2/3 of my classes in my senior year. I am a graduate of a state university and I am a Viking god. Look at me know.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Bob. Bob, Bob.

$1k, awesome!

What degrees do you have?

Comment

i went to college for 6 days and passed my finals but told my parents not to send me back , I begged them, it was just a waste of their money ,I pleaded with them that it would be like lighting the money on fire.
              V- for Villanova baby!!!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Mmmm. It's 2AM here and I've got PT at 5:00 and Analysis of Equilibrium Systems class at 8:00.

Guess I'll just stay up.

Comment

Working...
                X