No announcement yet.

My DHL Experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon guys.....all tough guy things aside....and we are all tough guys on line :ROTF: After I saw the footprints on the box and before I signed for it I asked the clerk for a box cutter....slit her fucking throat with it.....then opened the guitar with it (my very own custom blood spatter) checked the guitar out (it was fine) apologized while she choked on her own blood and left with my minty guitar...why do you all have to be so violent?

Comment

For the record, I'm a total pussy online.
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        Cmon guys.....all tough guy things aside....and we are all tough guys on line :ROTF: After I saw the footprints on the box and before I signed for it I asked the clerk for a box cutter....slit her fucking throat with it.....then opened the guitar with it (my very own custom blood spatter) checked the guitar out (it was fine) apologized while she choked on her own blood and left with my minty guitar...why do you all have to be so violent?
        I just did that yesterday..How didya know?
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

I woulda had to ask them "How is it that no one could find it? You were WALKING ALL OVER IT!"
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ron needs to read this thread, the way he champions DHL as infallible....
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Blahhhh, guess they aren't anymore Dave's guitar was undamaged, though!

But, how do we *really* know if Dave's tale is true? hahaha

Still, it's UPS: 577 bad shipments to DHL's, what, 4? (that we've heard of here)

Seriously, I have never had any problems from FedEx, DHL, or USPS. I double box very well, and demand the same. Actually, remember when I got my Kelly XL? That was shipped single boxed, HSC, no padding via UPS and it arrived just fine.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HEH....If I wanted to make up stories it would not be about DHL...but more than likely something about teaching Steve Vai how to play or sleeping with one of the Victorias Secret models....but not DHL

Comment

DHL has really crappy tracking !!! I have had items that seem to be lost in their system just show up days later.

Good thing is no damaged items from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X