Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going out on the roof Riffer,

Hey pal,
    i want to tell you that I'm overly proud of you because both times i spoke with you , you were like a calm and rock solid person who is being a pillar for his children and family to lean on and be amazed by. I am really affected by this, and I'm also going up on the roof now and have a little talk with the cosmos, and then I'm lighting a half stick of pure dyno-mite in honor of you and your wife, bless and rest her soul. So if you can hear it all the way back East, that was me in salute to you and how you carry yourself. It's 2:06 a.m. but I don't give a flying flank steak, it's gotta be done ,Jeanette's gonna light it and I'm gonna hurl it high and far with a wish that's powerful. All those times we talked in the past,and other times when I didn't pick up the phone because I was fukked up, I'm sorry, I feel like i wasn' there for you sometimes, so I'm gonna climb out there now light off a canon salute to you , your recovery, your family , children, and fun memories of your wife. You take it easy pal. you know where to get me, I'll never not answer the phone again if it's possible.
    Your friend till the end,
    Tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Jack, just buy a plane ticket and go to BCB.
    Enjoy blowing up things and buying bitching hats like Tommy has.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Thanks Tommy. Don't worry about the times you didn't answer the phone...I was usually 3 sheets to the wind anyway.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Waddup my Brosephs..

John, How ya doin' man..

Billy
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm hangin tough bro. Life goes on and I'm gonna enjoy it. I have my memories but most importantly I now have a Mustang all to myself and I'm single!!! Sorry, joking is my way of getting through the tough times. Sorry if it offends anybody.

Comment

Joke away... it's good for the soul.
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
              I'm hangin tough bro. Life goes on and I'm gonna enjoy it. I have my memories but most importantly I now have a Mustang all to myself and I'm single!!! Sorry, joking is my way of getting through the tough times. Sorry if it offends anybody.
              Well you know I'm one silly fucker..I laughed my ass thru life..and I'll die laughing!!!

When the Grim Reaper comes knocking on my door..I'll be chasing that skinny fag laughing..while calling him a dick..I'll take his sickle and shove it up his boney ass..

I'm writing a new song called "Chasing the Reaper"..so there ya go..it's all about me.

I would be nice to hook up with you, Tommy and E..and just get fuggin' silly retarded!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The front door's open guys, i'm still waiting. As for the reaper, you see what i've got for him in the picture, he'll be passed out in no time.-lol

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Joke away... it's good for the soul.

+1.

Comment

Tommy and Billy ...shootin' the chit on da phone!!!

Comment

yeah, Bill and I were rappin' today with Vinny playing "The Song remains the same as I'm still Hot for Teacher" in the background. I think Bill and myself could actually put together 3-5 words between us, not because of the drums, because of the two brains trading slight , and I mean slight wattage blips that caused us to speak-lol
                      Jack the Riffer is God!!!! Stongest cat I know.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        yeah, Bill and I were rappin' today with Vinny playing "The Song remains the same as I'm still Hot for Teacher" in the background. I think Bill and myself could actually put together 3-5 words between us, not because of the drums, because of the two brains trading slight , and I mean slight wattage blips that caused us to speak-lol
                        Jack the Riffer is God!!!! Stongest cat I know.
                        Tommy, I'll have a toke to that!!..

Comment

Me too, a toast, whoa!!! get the quarter stick out of my mouth and get that half a fatty over there sweetie, thanks.
                          O.k., a toast to the Riffer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            Me too, a toast, whoa!!! get the quarter stick out of my mouth and get that half a fatty over there sweetie, thanks.
                            O.k., a toast to the Riffer!!!!
                            Cheers..I'm not raising any glass or bottle tho..just my bong!!

To our Broseph John!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm only strong through the support of all you guys and the people here around me. I have a huge smile on my face thinking about Randy, Hendrix, Morrison, Bon Scott, Bonham, Janis Joplin, Criss Oliva and Dime. Rachel is rocking out at one hell of a concert right now!!!
                              Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 01-09-2007, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X