No announcement yet.

Message From Budman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes Budman. Hope everything is ok.

Comment

sorry to hear that dave...
      all the best to you and your wife!
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

OMFG, Dave. I had no idea. I am truly sorry and have you, your wife and entire family in my thoughts and prayers. If you happen to see this, and need to talk, please do not hesitate to call me.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Prayers coming to ya. Sorry to hear of this. Keep positive Dave!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Oh man this is not good news...last I heard from Dave it sounded like she was getting better....all my prayers to you guys!

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

bro I wish you and your wife the best
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

How did I miss this..??

Man that sucks..my wife almost died in '97 due to complications to her spine surgery, she had a food tube in her for 3 months..her doctors were calling me and crying on the phone..it was a very dark chapter in my life..that left a fucking scar.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I know exactly what he's going thru right now..

I'm sending him my best..she's in my thoughts.

Dave, I had to take almost a year off work to assist my wife at home..and she's doing well now, but she still has problems..keep your wits and stay strong bro!!!!

Bill
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wish the best for your wife and hope for a speedy recovery.
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Best wishes to You and Your wife!

Comment

Damn Dave, I had no idea. Hope she gets well soon.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                        We're all thinking of her Dave. Give her my best.
                        +1

Comment

I hope she will get better soon...
                          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I've been gone it seems so long and I missed out on a lot here. Sorry if I'm late on this. Dave, I hope everything is ok and gets better for her and for you.

Comment

I'll keep you both in my thoughts Dave.
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

thanks so much to all of you, it means a LOT, you have no idea. I've never been one to bring out my family stuff but I wanted to at least pop in and let you all know what it means to me because she's really not doing well, and frankly, I'm a little friggin nervous about the whole thing.

Again, I truly thank you all for thinking of her and our little family.
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X