flu/cold - fast recovery needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flu/cold - fast recovery needed

i did double shifts xmas and boxing day. runny nose, sore throat, nasty coughing, sneezing, aching limbs. guess i'm a beggar for punishment . i wasn't ill the previous week when i was out in really bitter cold weather, other than just a runny nose. i need to be recovered by tommorow morning so i can go out. one idea is to sweat it out by going to bed fully clothed as it's worked in the past. i've had plenty of lemsip but doesn't seem to be having any effect. any other suggestions?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Load up on plenty of fluids before you try and sweat it out.
    Not much else you can do... a cold is a virus... it will typicaly run it's course in about 2 or 3 days.
    The rest is just your body trying to recover.
    -Rick

Comment

What is it? A flu or a cold?

You treat both very differently...
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I know Zicam has helped me in the past, but you have to take that in the early stages. Echinacea (sp?) as well seems to help. Gotta eat and rest though. If you've got a fever though just fluids and sleep man. Hope you feel better.

Comment

I've found that the Chinese herbal remedies my parents used to give me help a lot. The only problem is most of them are either hard to find or illegal in the US since apparently they dont pass FDA standards. Best of luck.

Comment

i found it passes quickly, if you let the fever run its course for a whole day, kill most of everything including you head
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Take a wrench, hammer or a 2x4 and hit your nut sack really really hard, I mean, give it a good hard hit. You'll definietly have no problems not thinking about your cold/flu.
              Good well soon bro.
              Relax and drink plenty of fluids.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
              X