Restless leg syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restless leg syndrome

WTF I just don't get this. I have been tossing and turning in bed for a long time. Do I need a drug to stop running in bed? I do sleep alone. So I guess there may be a use for this drug if you keep kicking your mate out of bed.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Sounds like it's time to do a sleep study to see if there is something going on with you. Maybe its GAS because you haven't bought any guitars this week.

Comment

So you've got the "Jimmy Legs" huh?

I think they have some kind of pill for that.

Comment

The "New Drug" is all over TV for RLS. I'm no doctor, but this just seems like a drug looking for a place to go. I want a "Drug" for HFS. "Happy Fett Syndrome".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I meant to type "Feet" but I'll let what I typed first stand.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I say do a shot of Jager, smoke a fattie and at least it will be an enjoyable run...lol
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Zackly. Although the "New Drug" for RLS is probably a muscle relaxant. I want Ambien.

Comment

Ambien is AWESOME!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Valerian Root. The basis of Valium, and all-natural, which means it's non-habitual.

Or maybe you need to flip your mattress over? Or stop being lazy and get those things done in the day that you didn't get done
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah. But I don't have insurance. So, I would have to pay $350 for an office visit and then whine to the Doc to get a "Ticket". And then I would have to pay $150 a bag. Beer is cheaper. And it's a food. This is not "LBS" Lazy Bastard Syndrome. RLS is a recognized medical condition as seen on TV.
                  Last edited by fett; 12-27-2006, 05:28 PM.

Comment

It's just your legs wanting to run because you don't exercise

Just kidding!

Comment

My legs are really long. I would need a double-dose.

Comment

I've done a sleep study (for snoring) and they suck. They hook enough shit up to you that feel as if you are ready to go into space. Unless you are making contact while kicking I would skip it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                          I've done a sleep study (for snoring) and they suck. They hook enough shit up to you that feel as if you are ready to go into space. Unless you are making contact while kicking I would skip it.
                          Yeah, but you need a rope to skip. And that's a whole other problem.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Dude,
                            Not to be the voice of doom and gloom,BUT.....
                            I'm 44,a fat ass, lazy hippee freak,3 pack a day,Beam for breakfest,weed for the rest of the day,...heart attack survivour.(gee, who'daa guessed!?!) 2 episodes and a "angi-o-plasty",fistfull of pills twice a day,and more than lost a step,.....but guess what? it beats dead!!
                            If you think you got anything even close to restless leg,or any circulartory problem,please get checked out,else you may just check out! 3 cats my age recently "caught the bus".
                            Hey ,i still smoke ,toke, and drink(albeit in a more sane proportion,... ),and have my speedpunk band,life ain't over,and thats the point!
                            K,soapbox put away.....
                            www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Well, I'm 56 and I think I had a minor stoke a while back. But, after time it healed itself. I am going to live the rest of life au natural. I may be on a train to nowhere and may drop tomorrow, but I refuse to take drugs because my legs kick. I don't have RLS because I didn't let a doctor tell me I do. I know that it may be a curculatory problem. But beer thins the blood and tall people live longer anyhow. 6'6" tall and not 6' under yet. But if it happens, it happens. No pills. No bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X